A peek of things to come ...
Rainbow 
Well I know it's been a while since you have heard from us and well ... life has gotten in the way for some of us if not all of us, but I had a little spare time this weekend and I have been working on Xperience 1.2.

As you'll see I'm preparing the skin for the next version of xbmc as well as some fun things I've thrown in. But before you ask, there is no ETA, so just enjoy the pics

So..... What's the eta? Big Grin

(sorry just couldn't help myself)
very happy to see this, was worried xperience was dead with regard to dharma Big Grin
great stuff it's nice to know your still working on thisCool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
lnx-user Wrote:So..... What's the eta? Big Grin

(sorry just couldn't help myself)

Dam you for stealing my joke!!

----

Haven't had XBMC all that long and am I in amazement of the quality of the themes you guys are putting out. Xperience has always been the theme in use, it so unique compared to the other themes that seem to be based on the same style. How long does it take to put together a theme this complex?

Great to see development of this still
dsmuk Wrote:Dam you for stealing my joke!!

----

Haven't had XBMC all that long and am I in amazement of the quality of the themes you guys are putting out. Xperience has always been the theme in use, it so unique compared to the other themes that seem to be based on the same style. How long does it take to put together a theme this complex?

Great to see development of this still

Not sure how long it too us over 4 month any how lol lost track after about 3 so could have been longer.

also Nice work Adam, sorry I haven't been about much, load of crap happening lately so hopefully will be back to help out at some point.
I have yet to add it to our privat svn john, I'll need you to take a look at it and make the proper adjustments anyhow lol, so until then folks We'll not be releasing it...
Great news!

This is by far the best skin for XBMC! Looking forward to the release. Keep up the good work!
Glad to see you guys getting this skin ready for Dharma. I have to say it is one of my favorites.

I even used it as a base for my new project and I must say I really appreciate the clean coding of of it. After using Aeon, this has been an absolute pleasure to build from and modify.
Can't wait, xperience is the only skin i use.
ekim232 Wrote:Glad to see you guys getting this skin ready for Dharma. I have to say it is one of my favorites.

I even used it as a base for my new project and I must say I really appreciate the clean coding of of it. After using Aeon, this has been an absolute pleasure to build from and modify.

I love how our skins are so neatly and well coded! I've been getting back into skinning lately and I've been able to really appreciate things.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
dsmuk Wrote:Dam you for stealing my joke!!

Well since I don't have a sense of humor to call my own I'm condemned to steeling them from other people for all eternity....

In all seriousness "Thanks to all who actually contribute something to xbmc by making skins and such, instead of stating obvious jokes like me!!!"
How is the performance on Nvidia-ION?
I tell you what, send me one and I'll let ya know Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A peek of things to come ...1