Xbox hardware info: it shows them all...
@Gamester17

i rewrote the settings section completely new and also redesigned the ui to be able to show realy all system and hardware informations.
it will take some time to implement all functions and features-- the other s.m.a.r.t will also come into this section and i planing just to show the smart health state.. also implementing the hdd size! i mean the real size.... and as you can see in the screenshot there a new litle a internet check utility...
the dvd-rom section will also blowed up, to show the readable media typ like dvd/cd/dvd-ram etc.

it will take it's time.. spare time-- hehe

but here is the current state screenshots Wink

regards
geminiserver

p.s.: i also still waiting..... to get the src for bios detection from dysfunction!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

looks good, but what is that default?
we ought to come up with a new name or put that with the hardware info
Thumbs Up 
(striker @ jan. 20 2005,01:12 Wrote:we ought to come up with a new name or put that with the hardware info
how about just putting it all into the existing "system info"? @GeminiServer, cool stuff and great progress :thumbsup:
...just make sure you do backups from now on, hehe "real men don't do backups, but they cry a lot" :evil:
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
is this building off the new auto-formatted "settings" stuff?
it looks like it might be and if so thats probably a good idea since it sounds like a lot of controls for the skinners to layout.

still though pretty useful stuff for the people who use this as the primary dash.
would love to see this with a chip/bios interface similar to avalaunch/x3 that would make things perfect!

do you have a stripped down version for just the bios check anywhere or direction on how to?
(geminiserver @ jan. 19 2005,23:56 Wrote:@Gamester17

i rewrote the settings section completely new and also redesigned the ui to be able to show realy all system and hardware informations.
it will take some time to implement all functions and features-- the other s.m.a.r.t will also come into this section and i planing just to show the smart health state.. also implementing the hdd size! i mean the real size.... and as you can see in the screenshot there a new litle a internet check utility...
the dvd-rom section will also blowed up, to show the readable media typ like dvd/cd/dvd-ram etc.

it will take it's time.. spare time-- hehe

but here is the current state screenshots Wink

regards
geminiserver

p.s.: i also still waiting..... to get the src for bios detection from dysfunction!
ho,

sorry for the stupid question but where could i see you new settings ? i just compiled new cvs build but i can´t find any new system info screen .....
it isn't in cvs.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

hi,

so how could i get it ?
it is currently a patch available on sourceforge.

if you are unfamiliar with mergeing in source code (and possibly applying the patch manually) then you should wait until the feature is complete and available in the cvs.
this forum is for discussion on the development portion of xbmc and does not cover applying patches or helping people apply incomplete features. wait till its done.
hi,

when will be in cvs ? can´t wait :-)
...after i found some spare time.. i decide to do more on the xbmc systeminfo stuff! it is nearly done! but here the screenshots and the cur.state!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>current xbmc systeminfo feature:</span></span>
harddisk detection:
- hdd model
- hdd firmware
- hdd serial
- hdd lock state [show locked or unlocked]
- hdd lock key [may to use it to write it down!]
- hdd temp [s.m.a.r.t feature!]
- more s.m.a.r.t features is include but will not used yet!

dvd-rom detection:
- dvd-rom model
- dvd-rom firmware

storage detection:
- size of c;e;f;g;x;y;z
- total size: used, free, total
- percent show used and free size

network:
- network type
- link type
- ip
- subnet
- gateway
- dns
- mac adress [extracted from eeprom!]
- online/offline [internet] detection [cur: very simple detection! need to be blowedup]

video:
- xbox encoder information (name:focus, connexant, xcalibur)
- xbox video resolution
- a/v pack info (standard rgb, scart, hdtv, vga^, rfu, s-video)
- dvd playback kit zone []

hardware:
- xbox version detection [v1.0 - v1.6]
- xbox serial
- cpu speed
- modchip detection [new smartxx v1/v2 and opx detection code!]
need a x3 and xenium to implement them 100%!
- xblive online key! may we can remove this one
- bios detection!! it uses the md5's in q:\\system\\bioschecker\\bioses.ini !!
- xbox produce date/place/line
- attached units detection! controller/mouse/keyboard/memorycard/stick/ ir-reomte!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>todo/bug: geminiserver 12.05.2005</span></span>

- todo: create eeprom backup [createeeprombackup], like configmagic also cfg and txt [50% done cur_on pending]
- todo: need better routine that checks if the xbox is connected to the internet!
- todo: localize all strings
- todo: port all systeminfo stuf into guiinfomanger

- resolved todo: xbox v1.5 detection! need a xbox v1.5! [it will log the info into the xbmc.log file, can be add. then later..]

- exlude from system info! may fix later! bug: hdd password is show wrong!! print hdd password... [something goes wrong! need analizing & fixing!]
- exlude from system info! may fix later! bug: the xbe region detection is wrong! need to decyrpt the eeprom! port!
- exlude from system info! may add later! todo: add. s.m.a.r.t values state in harddisk section
- exlude from system info! may add later! todo: memorystick detection on which port and size!

regards geminiserver

(geminiserver @ april 23 2005,23:47 Wrote:...after i found some spare time.. i decide to do more on the xbmc systeminfo stuff! it is nearly done! but here the screenshots and the cur.state!!

regards geminiserver
looks awsome!  :kickass:

soon we will need only one thing on the xbox. and that is xbmc  :thumbsup:
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
xbmc is the only thing i use on my xbox Wink however this would round it off perfectly! dont even want to speculate when this goes into effect for cvs (i am understanding this to end up as a patch and not a major gui makeover in the cvs itself). will be looking for it none the less!
looking great, nice job :bowdown:
i love it :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox hardware info: it shows them all...0