Unofficial Add-on and Repo
Ram2000 Wrote:Ok i got mine working again I had to re-install the script first though.
regarding doing my own I have done everything even copied your file structure but I am still getting an error I am wondering if my host supports this file type :-(

If you want to PM me the information I will take a look, if your host doesn't let you we can see if we can't work something for you out on my space.
Reginald Wrote:If you want to PM me the information I will take a look, if your host doesn't let you we can see if we can't work something for you out on my space.

PM sent thanks.
Updated! Sorry about missing that I was out of town.
I don't mind to help you guys that want the latest build.. either i can provide the build procedure (linux only) or a script that does it all.. but as I said only on Linux
Updated: Version 1.0.6 now has the correct script dependencies. mcborzu removed the logo script from the skin now that it is in the XBMC repo. I am not 100% sure if this will force the download of the favorites and logo script, I will do some testing when I get home.
^^ it will.
spiff Wrote:^^ it will.

Thanks for that, the only reason I wasn't sure is because I thought it may look at my web server and say that the files didn't exist. It's good to know it checks the official repo.

Thanks a bunch!
Reg
cheers for setting up this repo!
Cheers! I am just glad I could something for such an awesome project.
Night has been added to the Official Repo, you can remove the Night repo and the skin will say there is a version update it is at version 1.4.0. Congrats to mcborzu on a great skin!
I had to actually disable addon updates because it kept overwriting my personal changes (and I believe with an older copy).. but other than that I'm glad to see it's in official. ^_^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial Add-on and Repo0