Multiple episode format
Hello All!

I was wondering if somebody could help me out with this question...
I have a tv show which is in 2 formats: mkv and avi. File structure is as follows: ShowName\Season#\Episode.mkv and ShowName\Season#\Episode.avi.

Is there any way not to list Episode 2x? Basically, I would like to achieve a pop-up menu of some sort, where I would chose the format I want to play (in this case HD or SD).

Thanks.

dimaj
Hi,

Never heard of such a function,

Basically when you own the HD version, why not play it as SD with the downscaling? (saves space as well),

Good luck, and perhaps somebody know of a workaround to do what you'd like...
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
A workaround might be using the move sets feature - this will take some work on your part though, and is really designed to be used for real movie sets (i.e. Die Hard 1-4).

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_Sets
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for your replies guys!

How CPU intensive is downscaling? The reason I'm asking is because I'm running an Atom based computer, so it doesn't have that much processing power.

As for the sets, your idea sound's very interesting, but it will require a lot of work as new episodes will get posted and I'm not so sure I want to do that.

A friend of mine was showing me stacking and how he had to chose which part of a stack he wanted to play. While I was able to configure stacking for some movies, I never got that popup. Do you know if I'm missing anything? Will it work with TV library for this purpose?

Thanks again!

dimaj

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple episode format0