• 3(current)
[RELEASE] South Park Studios Addon
BlueCop Wrote:If you search the forum one has already been made for xepisodes.

Also I could bypass the region protections for all videos if one person would actually post logs so I can know where it fails.

ok i will, how do i go about doing that.
A regional bypass would be nice.. I'll install and get a log ASAP for us Canadians

Was almost about to ask if support could be added for http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca it's the Canadian version of Comedy Central, all South Park episodes are there
ok i think i did the log thing

http://pastebin.com/m0YBPGZq
I have weird problem. Sometimes video freeze and few second audio part starts to loop. I have to pause and unpause to fix it. But then it skips big part of episode. I think it somehow freezes on loading and loads next part.
Had a chance to try out on the weekend and it works perfect for me in Canada!

Though seems every online source for South Park shows has issues with episodes 200 and 201 from the latest season.. neither of them play
Yes those are the mohammad censored episodes. They aren't available on the site. Go ask South Park Studios people when they will be available. You can google around if you want to know more about the controversy. I am pretty sure they won't be posted till uncensored versions are possible.

I won't be adding anything to remove their listing because there isn't a good way to do it. They will still serve up rtmp links but the episode is missing from the rtmp server.
I doubt they will be ever avaible since muslim people won't let it.Sad
matejdro Wrote:I doubt they will be ever avaible since muslim people won't let it.Sad

You are misappropreiating blame. It is the cowards at viacom and comedy central that are to blame for this censorship. There are all flavors of stupid violent religious people and we can't give them control over out actions. Sadly terrorism works. One can make threats against someone and they do as one wishes. It is a scary precedent for united states distribution. I just hope Christians don't get in on the act.
BlueCop Wrote:Yes those are the mohammad censored episodes. They aren't available on the site. Go ask South Park Studios people when they will be available. You can google around if you want to know more about the controversy. I am pretty sure they won't be posted till uncensored versions are possible.

I won't be adding anything to remove their listing because there isn't a good way to do it. They will still serve up rtmp links but the episode is missing from the rtmp server.

Damn.. I didn't know the extent of this but do recall hearing a bit

BlueCop Wrote:You are misappropreiating blame. It is the cowards at viacom and comedy central that are to blame for this censorship. There are all flavors of stupid violent religious people and we can't give them control over out actions. Sadly terrorism works. One can make threats against someone and they do as one wishes. It is a scary precedent for united states distribution. I just hope Christians don't get in on the act.

I googled it.. check this out, an Islamic group has sent death threats to the makers of South Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh4mi2Ea_7o

This is rediculous.. I'm not sure what's worse, these psycho's and their threats or the studios for bending and censoring..
BlueCop,

I manage to get to the point of loading a episode and then it just errors out - Using Dharma beta 1.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/zSFmVdP7

Thanks for any assistance.
-stoli-
I tried this again and it did work. It just took a minute to load the episode. There is no buffering notice or anything so it seemed liked it wasn't working at which point I would escape out. Thanks and sorry for the impatience of not letting it sit there and do it's thing.
Stoli: it is an rtmp server error 10013 and seems to be server side. I looked up the error in adobe docs. "invalid target specified, target must not be null." not sure on this one. The first item got its meta data fine but failed on the second item or really the first act after intro. I will see if I can replicate it this. Does this happen all the time or on occasion? Also where are you located?

Avus: because it isn't buffering... It is grabbing duration of each stream in the stack. This is a function of xbmc. Once I hand the stacked URL over to xbmc it does it's thing and I have no control. This can slow things down a bit for multiply rtmp connects before starting playback.

It starts an episode with in a few seconds for me...
BlueCop Wrote:Stoli: it is an rtmp server error 10013 and seems to be server side. I looked up the error in adobe docs. "invalid target specified, target must not be null." not sure on this one. The first item got its meta data fine but failed on the second item or really the first act after intro. I will see if I can replicate it this. Does this happen all the time or on occasion? Also where are you located?

It's been happening regularly for myself and a friend across town since installing from your repo. Neither of us have been able to get a single episode to stream.

Both of us are in the US - streaming direct from southparkstudios.com works fine.

Any ideas?
-stoli-
I can't reproduce the problem... So it is hard for me to diagnose. I haven't used the dharma beta and just svn builds. My htpc hdd failed this morning so I won't be able to look into this for a while.
No problem. I haven 't used the pluggin in months, so it certainly will not kill me to wait a bit. Good luck on the drive - just had one fail a couple of weeks ago.
-stoli-
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] South Park Studios Addon0