• 4(current)
[RELEASE] South Park Studios Addon
Heh months you say?

It has only existed about a month
Indeed yours has, but there's been a south park 'plugin' for quite some time.
-stoli-
That wasn't clear. I know other south park plug-ins exist and said as much in the first post. I was just poking fun. I was hoping we had time traveling xbmc users.
This plugin stopped working for me a couple of days ago.Sad

Getting a 404 error.
Yeah south park studios have updated their player
Awesome plug-in Big Grin

Although I have all of the seasons downloaded, I like the feel of this plugin!! Pure convenience... and the quality is good. Thanks.
Is this plugin still working? It's strange, I just discovered it and installed it a couple days ago and it was working fine. Today nothing will stream.
post some logs and I can say for sure. I would guess it is a handshake issue with librtmp.
WARNING: HandShake: Server not genuine Adobe!
ERROR: RTMP_Connect1, handshake failed.
ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [rtmpe://viacomspstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomspstrm/gsp.comedystor/com/sp/season_14/1414/promo/sp_HD_intro_2011_1280x720_1200.mp4 swfurl=http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/release/?v=4.5.3 swfvfy=true]

Not sure if this is the general cause of the stream failure, but this is what I get when I try to stream any SP episodes.
librtmp doesn't support the handshake their servers are using for streaming now.
Sad cannot watch my South Park! haha!

cannot wait till this can be resolved.
Is there any plan of updating the app ? Ive been using this app to watch all my episodes and not having to watch commercials =).

Awsome job btw =)
i miss this plug in it looked great any news when it will be fixed?

as above great job!
Still working like a champ here. I'm running Linux and using the librtmp built from here "svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/rtmpdump/trunk rtmpdump" I replaced librtmp.so librtmp.so in /usr/local/lib/

Windows users this post might help you
I updated the plug-in to support the new season. I just needed to increment max season. I still need to add the season art. You can watch the new episodes from this season that are currently playing though.

You will need an updated librtmp for this to work.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] South Park Studios Addon0