Landscape - Now Playing - Request
Lightbulb 
Wow. I love this app. Amazing job!

I primarily use to control music and playlists from around the house or while working.

I noticed that now playing is not in landscape mode. Everything else seems to be in landscape but not this one. I didn't see a thread on this so thought I would add one.

Other than that the app is running great on my Droid X. I use it on Moto multimedia station and can quickly control music and make lists ... I just have to tilt my had when viewing the now playing page Laugh
Yeah we still need to figure out a good design for this one. Also one that supports all the various poster formats.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
azqretin Wrote:Wow. I love this app. Amazing job!

I primarily use to control music and playlists from around the house or while working.

I noticed that now playing is not in landscape mode. Everything else seems to be in landscape but not this one. I didn't see a thread on this so thought I would add one.

Other than that the app is running great on my Droid X. I use it on Moto multimedia station and can quickly control music and make lists ... I just have to tilt my had when viewing the now playing page Laugh

+1 for this!
Thumbs Up 
tash Wrote:+1 for this!

+1 for me too.

Inquiring about landscape mode for now playing is one of two reasons I signed up to this forum. I have a Droid 2 and a media dock and like to see the now playing when docked, and my neck is getting soar from trying to read the display Wink
This issue has been fixed in revision r756.

Can someone please compile this (or even better the latest) version and put it online under http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...t?can=1&q= ?

Many thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Landscape - Now Playing - Request0