• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized)
If keeping the default player on the "Master" unit - would I be to use the XBMC internal player for plabyback on the "Master" unit, and still be able to stream audio/video on "client" units with this plugin? I'm having remote control issues with the external VLC playback.

I'm trying to broadcast video playback from my XBMC htpc running Win8,1, XBMC Gotham Beta1 - to my Android tablet. While the new "Play to", UPnP route works well (Currently using BubbleUPnP on the tablet for UPnP client) - I haven't found a way to do the playback both locally and to UPnP remote renderer simultaneously. I don't really need perfect sync, but trying to manually sync a secondary playback session of the same video, on the tablet, has very little hit, very much miss.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
Any News here?

Regards
@teshephe mentioned he's working on something and we should see it soon...
For the life of me i cannot find this addon anywhere in xbmc.

Do i need a different repository or something?
Yes also having issues trying to find the plugin.....
Hello...look perfect plugin for what I need.

any chance to make it work with an android XBMC client ?
any update? Smile
Any news or alternative?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hi All,

Been a long time since I’ve been here, although this project started 5 years ago or longer, it looks like its abandoned :- ( So for starters i exported the svn link on google to git hub :

https://github.com/deffcon/xbmc-multiroom-audio-plugin/

Not my project but something I’m really interested in and others.
Isengard is the play now but this add-on doesn't meet the requirements of today scripting and programming ! Maybe someone is out here who is willing to continue this project .

I'm not a script er nor a programmer, so feel free to adjust the project on git hub with the credits to its original creator " teshephe "

Keep him alive in this project.

Cheers Dave
Would love to see this updated for the current release of Kodi
(2015-10-04, 12:36)steve1977 Wrote: Any news or alternative?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=134943
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized)1