• 6(current)
what file must be change to accomplish this?
zwat Wrote:ahh so u can just fall back on a hardcoded image? then i can try the isemty thing u do on ../logo.png and ../../logo.png. that should work right?

Outside of a list you can use that trick, inside though you're pretty much limited to a fallback="".

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
damn so then albumcover or nothing should be possible? i rather have nothing than default image if cover ain't scraped.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Hi there. Where can I change the views for TVShows Libary?

I would like to add the "Wall View" (like in Movies) to TVShows, but I don't know how.
u can change the code in wallview for movies and try to get that to work for tvshows too. try to play with the visible code there.
Thanks ...

Had to edit:

Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(no_Wall) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Window.IsVisible(VideoFiles)]</visible>
Im using different media flags, what file do i need to change to adjust the spacing?
IncludesCodecFlagging.xml is where all that code is. Then it's used in a grouplist which auto spaces things. If you'd like more spacing than what is you'd need to put a <itemgap>whatever pixels</itemgap> in that grouplist. So <itemgap>10</itemgap> would put 10 pixels between each item...

Hello, I have been using Night as my only skin pretty much since it came out. The tweaks that have gone into it have been great, save one little thing I truly need again. I asked before and got an answer right away on the original wall view, but this time I need to know which view type to edit and what needs to be changed so the unselected movies covers in the "more posters" option in the panel view are not faded so dark. I do not see a panel.xml just banner panel, wall panel and panel landscape. Which do I use and what do I edit?
snuffy1pro Wrote:Hello, I have been using Night as my only skin pretty much since it came out. The tweaks that have gone into it have been great, save one little thing I truly need again. I asked before and got an answer right away on the original wall view, but this time I need to know which view type to edit and what needs to be changed so the unselected movies covers in the "more posters" option in the panel view are not faded so dark. I do not see a panel.xml just banner panel, wall panel and panel landscape. Which do I use and what do I edit?

By Panel view you mean this view:

The .xml is named correctly but Viewtype_Fanart.xml is the 'panel' view

Hello, yes that is the view. What do I edit to make the unselected movie cover less dark or faded. I think its a diffuse setting but not sure.

thanks for your quick reply.
Line 140:

<animation effect="fade" start="40" end="40" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

That's it thanks, looks like 70 is good.
I noticed a folder containing Studio flags in it but it seems it's not enabled in Night. Which file do I need to edit for that and with which command? Thanks!
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
open IncludesCodecFlagging.xml and add these lines to the end of one of the existing flagging conditions (VideoCodecFlaggingConditions or VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions etc). where u put it is up to u and in what order u want it shown.

this is the edit that is less work and it should show in all views that call that condition. u could also make another condition for studioflags, but then u have to change every view u use too.
Code:
<control type="image">
                        <description>studio Image hack</description>
                        <width>60</width>
                        <height>44</height>
                        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                        <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,extras/Studios/,.png]</texture>
                </control>

change width and hight to what the other flags are.
Thanks a lot zwat, I'm all set.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
what file must be change to accomplish this?0