TV Show episode fanart problem
Hi Ronie, I am not sure if this is skin or xbmc related, but on the SVN version with dharma, if I change the fanart for a tv show, it only changes the fanart shown when I hover over either the tv show name or the season names. But the fanart shown when episodes are selected is always the default one that the scraper picked originally.

Is that a bug, or should I be able to select different fanart for different seasons or episodes? I just can't figure out how to. The "change fanart" option is only there when I click on the tv show info through the tv show name. The episode info has that option grayed out.

Thanks
aptalca Wrote:Hi Ronie, I am not sure if this is skin or xbmc related, but on the SVN version with dharma, if I change the fanart for a tv show, it only changes the fanart shown when I hover over either the tv show name or the season names. But the fanart shown when episodes are selected is always the default one that the scraper picked originally.

most likely a xbmc issue.

aptalca Wrote:Is that a bug, or should I be able to select different fanart for different seasons or episodes? I just can't figure out how to. The "change fanart" option is only there when I click on the tv show info through the tv show name. The episode info has that option grayed out.

Thanks
you can only select fanart at tv-show level and xbmc should be using this image when browsing the tv-show seasons/episodes.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks, I started a thread in the general xbmc section

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show episode fanart problem0