watched overlay
Hi everyone,

I just found this skin recently and I'm amazed how well it works, especially the performance on my ION based HTPC! Big Grin

There is just one thing that... well bugs me. The watched overlay. I was happy with the way most other skins did it (Alaska's "red eye", Aeon65's "watched band") but it's not the prettiest in Night.
The "x" in some views works okay for me but what I would like to ask is a change for views like "16x9" and "Episode" where the title is striked through (if that's the correct words... sorry english is certainly not my native language :o). Would there be any chance this might get changed in future versions?

Thanks again mcborzu for the great skin Wink
yea a new watched overlay is needed. anyone have ideas.
Graphicsgod had the watched top left corner.
anyone have a png of the alaska red eye?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:yea a new watched overlay is needed. anyone have ideas.
Graphicsgod had the watched top left corner.
anyone have a png of the alaska red eye?

seems alaska does it different no surprise there the mans a genius but this is what he uses
Heres the one I use in showmix

Heres two Overlays from Aeon65 if it helps Nod

I could even try to make some of my own (I'm an amateur in Photoshop but for this it should suffice). I just don't have any original ideas.
Heres an Idea I had thought it might be nice not to have the poster covered up...
While we are on the subject, the one other graphic that lets things down a little for me is the Subtitle toggle pop-up. A great skin though. Look forward to an updated "watched" overlay. Thanks
HP Proliant Micorserver | ATI Radeon 5450 | El-cheapo USB Soundcard | Pioneer PDP-507XD
Squeezebox 3 (modded) | Arcam AVR350 | Arcam A85 | Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkII | Dynaudio Focus 200C | M&K K4 Tripoles | BK-Elec XXLS-400 Sub with Antimode
Imho the X is fine. I don't see what the big deal is you can easily change the graphic yourselves.
yep can replace it but the hard part is to align it.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:yep can replace it but the hard part is to align it.

If you want to align something just have xbmc in a window add reload skin in the key map then you can change x and y position with notepad++ save it then hit reload skin and your see your changes instantly no need to shut notepad either just save after your changes shouldn't take you long that way

XBMC.ReloadSkin()
I like the X. Is is much better than the line through the title that night started with.
This is what I've been using for the overlay, since I wasn't a fan of the X.
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?q...ir&thumb=4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
watched overlay0