Quick Dharma Rapier version created by me
cheers for this. loving dharma but really missing rapier, been my skin of choice for quite some time now.
nims Wrote:So for your enjoyment I provided a 50mb download on: http://www.goedzo.com/xbmc/skin.rapier_nims.zip
Which version have you edited? Whichever it is, I think you picked up a buggy version. The sub-menu(s) under SYSTEM doesn't work properly. Only the first field i.e. SETTINGS gets highlighted, rest of them are not. And the 4th field, SYSTEM INFO, doesn't open/show anything. I have had seen this problem before and then I ended up with replacing the SYSTEM section with one from an older version. Hasn't anyone noticed that yet? Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Thanks for the update. Not worried about the add-on section myself. Just wanted my Rapier back. The post above mentioned what I was going to mention as well, but you also mentioned not messing around with to many fixes. Thanks again for the update.
Yeah you're right. I just used the latest version that was a stable release and updated this to dharma. I'll think you need to wait for the real release in order to have a stable version. I am not going to fix anything Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick Dharma Rapier version created by me0