Quick Dharma Rapier version created by me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mxxx Offline
cheers for this. loving dharma but really missing rapier, been my skin of choice for quite some time now.
find quote
MacUsers Offline
Fan
nims Wrote:So for your enjoyment I provided a 50mb download on: http://www.goedzo.com/xbmc/skin.rapier_nims.zip
Which version have you edited? Whichever it is, I think you picked up a buggy version. The sub-menu(s) under SYSTEM doesn't work properly. Only the first field i.e. SETTINGS gets highlighted, rest of them are not. And the 4th field, SYSTEM INFO, doesn't open/show anything. I have had seen this problem before and then I ended up with replacing the SYSTEM section with one from an older version. Hasn't anyone noticed that yet? Cheers!!

MONEUAL 320B | ASUS P5Q-VM | Core2Duo E6320 | GeForce GT220 | Kingston KVR 800Mz HyperX DDR2 4GB (2 x 2GB) | UJ-120 BD-ROM | Pioneer VSX-920-K | KEF KHT3005SE-W | Panasonic TH-37PV500B | Ubuntu 10.04 | XBMCbuntu [ v10.0, r35648 ]
(This post was last modified: 2010-09-06 01:33 by MacUsers.)
find quote
dwyzane Offline
Thanks for the update. Not worried about the add-on section myself. Just wanted my Rapier back. The post above mentioned what I was going to mention as well, but you also mentioned not messing around with to many fixes. Thanks again for the update.
find quote
nims Offline
Yeah you're right. I just used the latest version that was a stable release and updated this to dharma. I'll think you need to wait for the real release in order to have a stable version. I am not going to fix anything Wink
find quote