• 2(current)
Support for streaming from a ReplayTV
(rtvguy @ jan. 24 2004,09:19 Wrote:frodo or gamester17,

gamester17 has requested that i test the cvs implementation of my patch, but so far this has not shown up in the anonymous cvs.  however, it is reportedly in the developer cvs now--is that correct?
yep it has been added. guess it will be in anon cvs in a few hours.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i downloaded the files from the patch section (actual files d/l not the patch d/l).

i copied them to the appropriate directories in my local copy of the cvs.

when i go to compile it, i get a ton of errors. here is a link to the build log: log

is there something i'm missing or possibly not doing right?

thanks,

jeff
Lightbulb 
it looks like you're missing lib/rtv!
(jeffscott72 @ jan. 26 2004,19:58 Wrote:i downloaded the files from the patch section (actual files d/l not the patch d/l).

i copied them to the appropriate directories in my local copy of the cvs.

when i go to compile it, i get a ton of errors. here is a link to the build log: log

is there something i'm missing or possibly not doing right?

thanks,

jeff

|-<:)
Star 
not yet.....
Quote:yep it has been added. guess it will be in anon cvs in a few hours.
|-<:)
Quote:it looks like you're missing lib/rtv!
i copied the library folder to the correct area in the cvs folders. is there something i need to do in visual studio to make it recognize the library?

thanks,

jeff
jeff- no you are doing everything correct. there are some errors in the code or something that the anon-cvs is missing. hasn't been updated in ages.

we just have to wait for it to update with the code included.

* cyberplague patiently waits...

cp
how long has it been since it was last updated? a week, a month or longer?
i am not positive, hopefully one of the devs will reply with the correct answer. it seems touch and go, but i think it may be weeks... =/

cp
the build errors appear to be due to the changes recently made to xbmc to deal with playing/seeking in files >2gb. you can fix them pretty easily. just look at the updated function definitions for the other streaming classes (xns, xbmsp, etc.), compare them to the rtv class, and modify accordingly. or, just wait until the cvs is updated.
rtvguy - thanks for the big help... now all i have to do is get rid of this screensaver patch crap so i can get the whole thing to compile....hehehe

i will try again tomorrow.

cp
what's your problem with the screensaver code?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

below are some of the errors i am getting.

Quote:xbmc\guiwindowvideo.cpp(607) : error c2065: 'window_dialog_filestacking' : undeclared identifier
guiwindowsysteminfo.cpp
guiwindowslideshow.cpp
guiwindowsettingsuicalibration.cpp
guiwindowsettingssubtitles.cpp
guiwindowsettingsslideshow.cpp
guiwindowsettingsscreencalibration.cpp
guiwindowsettingsscreen.cpp
guiwindowsettingsmusic.cpp
guiwindowsettingsgeneral.cpp
guiwindowsettingsfilter.cpp
guiwindowscriptsinfo.cpp
guiwindowscripts.cpp
xbmc\guiwindowscripts.cpp(545) : error c2065: 'window_scripts_info' : undeclared identifier
generating code...
compiling...
guiwindowprograms.cpp
guiwindowpictures.cpp
guiwindowmyfiles.cpp
guiwindowmusictop100.cpp
guiwindowmusicsongs.cpp
guiwindowmusicplaylist.cpp
guiwindowmusicoverlay.cpp
guiwindowmusicinfo.cpp
guiwindowmusicgenres.cpp
guiwindowmusicbase.cpp
guiwindowmusicartists.cpp
guiwindowmusicalbum.cpp
guiwindowhome.cpp
compiling for xbox: c:\xbmc\xbmc\xbox/xkutils.h
compiling for xbox: c:\xbmc\xbmc\xbox\xkexports.h
guiwindowfullscreen.cpp
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(230) : error c2065: 'remote_0' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(230) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(231) : error c3861: 'remote_0': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(233) : error c2065: 'remote_1' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(233) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(234) : error c3861: 'remote_1': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(236) : error c2065: 'remote_2' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(236) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(237) : error c3861: 'remote_2': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(239) : error c2065: 'remote_3' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(239) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(240) : error c3861: 'remote_3': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(242) : error c2065: 'remote_4' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(242) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(243) : error c3861: 'remote_4': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(245) : error c2065: 'remote_5' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(245) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(246) : error c3861: 'remote_5': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(248) : error c2065: 'remote_6' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(248) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(249) : error c3861: 'remote_6': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(251) : error c2065: 'remote_7' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(251) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(252) : error c3861: 'remote_7': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(254) : error c2065: 'remote_8' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(254) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(255) : error c3861: 'remote_8': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(257) : error c2065: 'remote_9' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(257) : error c2051: case expression not constant
xbmc\guiwindowfullscreen.cpp(258) : error c3861: 'remote_9': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
guidialogselect.cpp
guidialogprogress.cpp
fileitem.cpp
detectdvdtype.cpp
autorun.cpp
applicationmessenger.cpp
xbmc\applicationmessenger.cpp(179) : error c2065: 'window_scripts_info' : undeclared identifier
generating code...
compiling...
application.cpp
xbmc\application.cpp(327) : error c2065: 'window_screensaver' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\application.cpp(870) : error c3861: 'window_screensaver': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

any help would be appreciated, your screensavers sound sweet.  but all i want to do is test out replaytv support.

thanks for you help,

cp
window_screensaver is defined in key.h (in the guilib folder), it has a value of 2900 if you need to add it in manually.

looks like the anonymous cvs @ sourceforge is out of synch (again).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

could just be that i am a moron and wasn't updating my cvs right... =/

compiling now...can't wait to test both the screensaver and the rtv support when i get home...weeeee

cp
cp,

how did you last compile go?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for streaming from a ReplayTV0