REQ: Criterion #'s
Hey ronie,

Thanks again for your skin, and for adding the IMDB250 a while ago... I now have a beautiful playlist sorted by top250...

I've also got into collecting Criterion collection DVDs... I'd like to be able to see the spine number on them if possible. I'm not sure if XBMC's skin support will even allow this, but if I were to add a <criterion>x</criterion> to some movie .nfos, could that be passed along to T! for a similar Criterion field?

http://www.criterion.com/
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Or, if I was interested in try to add it to the skin myself...

It looks like you're getting the top250 tag with the tag:

ListItem.Top250

This is undocumented in the xbmc skinning wiki page... is that just an omission from the old wiki, or can you pull custom tags from the .nfo files like that?

Except you're using Top250, and the nfos have it as top250, and XML files are supposed to be case sensitive, so it looks like I may be out of luck...
clock2113 Wrote:Hey ronie,

Thanks again for your skin, and for adding the IMDB250 a while ago... I now have a beautiful playlist sorted by top250...

I've also got into collecting Criterion collection DVDs... I'd like to be able to see the spine number on them if possible. I'm not sure if XBMC's skin support will even allow this, but if I were to add a <criterion>x</criterion> to some movie .nfos, could that be passed along to T! for a similar Criterion field?

http://www.criterion.com/

No you can't add custom fields, closest you can come is to use one of the existing fields, like <tagline> would be good since not many skins use this so it wouldn't throw off other skins.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Okay, thanks for the info!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQ: Criterion #'s0