• 11(current)
Rii Mini wireless keyboard
Instructions IR de la v2 trouvées en russe et traduites avec gogole

Fully charged remote then:

Since 2017, the manufacturer has been releasing a new version of the Rii mini i25 V02 remote controls with a new programming method, which can be distinguished by their appearance by paying attention to the button markings.
The new version V02 does not have the SET button, because now each button is programmed separately:
1. Hold down the desired button for a few seconds until the yellow led light comes on - i25 has switched to programming mode
2. Send a command from the second remote control (source) (press the desired key).
3. After successful recognition, the yellow diode will blink, wait until it goes out, you're done. And so with each button. It may not work the first time, you may need to repeat.
(2017-04-07, 19:42)Arathonk Wrote: I have the Rii Mini i25 V02
Apparently this is a newer version, the set button is now the source button and the source button is an ok button,

But I can't seem to make the programming of the orange buttons to work,
In the manual it says to hold the set button but there is no set button,
When doing what the manual says, holding the top right button I can't seem to make it work.

What key do I need if I want the info screen with the buttons for media/sound/subtitle etc. settings?
I can't find what key this does in the keymap editor.
Any ideas?

instructions for orange keys below

info screen with button just by hitting OK button, in center of ring
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rii Mini wireless keyboard1