• 9(current)
Rii Mini wireless keyboard
So then I would also need an RC6 IR dongle to attach to my HTPC to allow my Harmony to connect?

Thanks----Im just in the process of building my first HTPC. Smile
Just configure the Harmony to emulate the Rii. I don't know if the Harmony has built in emulation for the Rii, but you can learn the IR signals from the Rii handset.

JR
Hi!

I need a Rii Mini keyboard and I want the new 2.1 version but before I need some extra info:

I have a previous Rii Mini version (I think that is the first 1.0) RF Model. In my case, I have SERIOUS problems with the RF signal (lost every 5-10 minutes, and for reconnect I must unplug and plug again the transmissor).

The new 2.1 RF Rii Mini model have this problem? In that case, the problem appears only in the RF model or also in the BT model? I specially interested in the new 2.1 RF model (for the news F9-F12 keys)....

Thanks everyone!

Regards.
zimbo_ouen Wrote:I just had delivery of my new toy today:
http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail....rticle=141

It works great in windows out of the box, but when I run XBMC I can only use the keyboard to navigate and not the gamepad (even though it all works fine in control panel in windows 7).

Any ideas?

Cheers

I have the same problem here? Is this a setting? Can i use it to power on my htpc (asrock a75m itx motherboard)?
If any of you are having issues with your Rii keyboards try this...

Power off keyboard
Hold down F1 key
Power on and immediately release F1 (Light will flash very fast)
Unplug and re-plug in dongle (light should change from flashing yellow to solid green)

Hope this helps, it worked for me Smile
Can anyone tell me how to use the keyboard? I am using the Rii mini i8 for the MBOX on my smart tv and right now I have to go letter by letter using the cursor on the tv screen instead of just typing in the name. The keyboard has worked previously so I'm assuming I inadvertently hit the wrong button or something.....any help would be appreciated
See keyboard controls (wiki)
I just got a clone version of Rii Mini i8 (rf-version with dongle). Occasionally some short button presses repeat for several seconds, same as if I would hold button down for a long time. It's pretty annoying. Can I do something for this, or is it a feature?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
Well, this piece of hardware is one piece of crap, at least with Openelec and Chromebox. Just have to get a regular ir-remote for my friend...
Got my first Rii I8 off Ebay which turned out to be fake.Nonetheless, quality was still decent and worked well for its price.it had the occasion issues with RF signal even though I hooked up usb extension to the front of my tv cabinet.Son dropped it a few times and eventually split a bit but still worked.I then decided to order an original since we depend on this.ordered one from dx stores. Came in original packaging with Rii logo on device compared to the fake.both have almost same quality.the weird thing is that the original has more RF signal loss.so there is a delay of a second every now and then on buttons and touchpad.Still love these devices though.
(2015-10-08, 19:40)BoxFreak Wrote: I just got a clone version of Rii Mini i8 (rf-version with dongle). Occasionally some short button presses repeat for several seconds, same as if I would hold button down for a long time. It's pretty annoying. Can I do something for this, or is it a feature?
Hey bud.I had this issue and fixed it by simply charging it.It used to flash yellow and move the mouse itself including open applications.
Have to test with my Windows-PC and Kodi when I have time, but it seems that this keyboard sends signal constantly when buttons repeat, so I guess it's just hardware -problem, and not related to Openelec.

I'm just wondering whether to try get the original instead of this or some normal ir-remote. It would be pretty much killer for it's price as long as it would work as it should.
Can someone take a doubt?
    these keyboards is possible to program area for touch obdecer as arrows?
    examples:
     right tap, tap left
   1 tap enter
    2 tap esc
Just got original Rii Mini i8 and it's working like a charm. So avoid those "cheap" copies at all costs they're just not worth anything!!!!
How to know if it's copy? Or original shopping on the internet?
   Can you tell me if the area to map the touch?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rii Mini wireless keyboard1