Movie genres?
Sorry for posting such a trivial matter.... But I can't find the movie genre, or an option for it, anywhere. Am I missing something, or is it simply not implemented?

Otherwise this skin is perfect, many thanks to Hitcher! Nod
Push down arrow when your on movies Wink
>>X<<' Wrote:Push down arrow when your on movies Wink

I meant inside the library... To see the movie genres when browsing through your movies.
Sorry I meant when your on movies on the main menu select down arrow and your get genre as an option amongst others
Lol, we're still talking about different things. Wink

Ok... when browsing through the library, you see the poster, title, etc etc. I would like to see the genre of the movie; "action / thriller", "comedy", or whatever. Either there of on the info-screen. So that is what I'm talking about, and I wonder if that is possible within Alaska. Smile
jonte511 Wrote:Lol, we're still talking about different things. Wink

That's because genre should be there in every view except one if that's not the case then you either haven't scanned your movies to library and your in files or your not using Alaska your using Alaska Revisited which only has it in a couple of views
Yeas I'm using Alaska Revisited...

Using the poster view. Is there any way to show the genre?
Not unless someone adds it to the skin

Edit : ok got bored just replace the one in the 720p folder

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xbuw1u
Thank you very much! Now this skin is perfect! Wink

Maybe this should be implemented in the skin for everyone to use? Or has it been chosen "not to" for some reason?

Also, will this modified file be replaced when the skin is updated?
Revisited is a version that Hitcher created for himself and kindly released for others to use so whats included is all down to him so any updates wont include it unless he adds it Smile
I understand. So Hitcher, if you read this, please take it under consideration! Smile

And thank you for an excellent skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie genres?0