Xmbc problems
Hi, i used to have the older version of xbmc, i could click on nav-x, navi-x extreme etc and search through movies and watch them but on my new version i cant seam to get navi-x or anything else to run so i cant see any movies to watch except those which are on my pc hardrive. I am not sure if i have installed everything correctly or missed anything out because i`m not an expert. Please can you help me. Thanks Lee
faseman7 Wrote:Hi, i used to have the older version of xbmc, i could click on nav-x, navi-x extreme etc and search through movies and watch them but on my new version i cant seam to get navi-x or anything else to run so i cant see any movies to watch except those which are on my pc hardrive. I am not sure if i have installed everything correctly or missed anything out because i`m not an expert. Please can you help me. Thanks Lee

Any Ideas?
faseman7 Wrote:Any Ideas?

yes, start xbmc, click on nav-x, navi-x extreme etc and let it fail, the quit xbmc. post xbmc.log.
Are you trying to use an old version of NaviX? In Dharma Navi-X would be an add-on and I don't know if it has been ported to Dharma?

JR
Ok i`ve run Navi-x etc and this is the log.

http://pastebin.com/KTawqh9R

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xmbc problems0