New Skin Nova Sneak peek
Just thought i would share a sneak peek of my new skin Nova with everyone still lots to do as you can see in the video but its getting there.

recently added almost finished wall view also almost finished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ikY10axE Confused

I am desperately after a skin logo i have tried multiple times to create one but am not happy with anything that i have created my photoshop/illustrator skills are not very good if anyone is keen on creating a very simple Nova logo it would be much appreciated kind of like the one in the video when i go into settings on the video there is a nova logo that i placed there just to fill the gap until i come up with a proper logo

This started as a night mod but turned into something else let me know what you think i have some time to work on this at the moment so things should progress at a good pace i am hoping for a beta release some time in the near future.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hmz .. "This video is not available."
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Video works fine for me and looks very good keep up the good work. Smile
Works for me too looks nice and I remember seeing the screenshots on the forum a while ago Smile
I really like the home screen , fun with some new ides there Smile
Very nice.
Nice skin mate. Black Seeds are awesome. You're a kiwi?
yeah i had to put some kiwi music on there to flush out all the NZrs just for fun
Weird, getting video is not available, too.
Well, telling from the screens it looks great.
Dude, can I recommend you keep the development of this to yourself until its done. The sneek peak looks great, but make the skin how you want it and then release it.

I'm sick of skin threads full of "Can you make the font this" or "Can you make the home scrren look like this" blah blah blah.

Looks great so far, last thing you need is a bunch of amatuers asking you to make them a skin they want!

Make it how you want and then let us live with it!
nice skin, horrible music.
Looks good, nice job...

Quote:I am desperately after a skin logo i have tried multiple times to create one but am not happy with anything that i have created my photoshop/illustrator skills are not very good

I was in the same spot what I did was googled "Photoshop Text Effects" and found a tutorial that I liked a used that as a reference. I couldn't think of anything of the top of my head...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
yeah thanks mcborzu think thats what i will do
EDIT: i subscribed to you and then was I able to watch your video looks good i like it

is your video public or private?

I did a search on youtube for XBMC Skin Nova and got 2 results and neither were your video. I manually typed in the address in my moto droid and ended up with
"video not available"

-=Jason=-
strange its public but people are having trouble with watching it i will go onto youtube and sort it out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Skin Nova Sneak peek0