New Skin Nova Sneak peek
I could watch it without any problem (and I don't have an account on youtube or anything) but it really does not show up when doing a search for "XBMC Nova" or anything similar.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
This was my favorite skin for MediaPortal. Glad to see it heading over to xbmc just has I am switching over from mediaportal!

So any new updates on the progress of this skin?
nothing at the moment i have done quite a lot more on it but will wait a while before posting at the moment i am working on a skin called aeon showmix making it dharma ready but i think i am almost finished that will probably do some more work on it this weekend Laugh
Awesome man look forward to seeing your work :-)

ZombieRobot Wrote:nothing at the moment i have done quite a lot more on it but will wait a while before posting at the moment i am working on a skin called aeon showmix making it dharma ready but i think i am almost finished that will probably do some more work on it this weekend Laugh
ZombieRobot Wrote:I am desperately after a skin logo i have tried multiple times to create one but am not happy with anything that i have created my photoshop/illustrator skills are not very good if anyone is keen on creating a very simple Nova logo it would be much appreciated kind of like the one in the video when i go into settings on the video there is a nova logo that i placed there just to fill the gap until i come up with a proper logo

IMHO, i like the logo you had in the video... I will work on something if you want, though... do you have the png i could use as a starting point?
I like your work so far. Keep it up.
Jason
that would be great its not my logo its a modeling agency logo i found on google just a place holder while i build the skin but its kind of what i am after http://www.novamodels.co.nz/images/header_logo.png
Any update on this, or did this die?
Man I hope this one comes through! If development has stopped maybe it can be passed on like Welo? (Yes, I am volunteering!)
Nothing to see here....
Mate i wish i still had it i thought i had it all backed up i had a hard drive go down so i lost my backup then i re installed windows one day and stupidly lost it so guttedSad
Agh! Oh well, thanks anyway. I'll see if I can do something similar.
Nothing to see here....
Yeah. I'm useless at this. If someone could make the home screen I could do the rest. I'm useless at animation/moving objects. Any takers?
Nothing to see here....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Skin Nova Sneak peek0