Problem when playing .mts file
When I'm playing my recorded .mts files on my new XBMC 330HT, the video is going slowly, like slowmotion plus interlaced effects.

I'm new in this xbmc world...but the system I have is Ubuntu 10.04 and xbmc Live 9.11.

My .mts files are recorded with my canon HF S10.

Any tips?
[quote=Peter75]When I'm playing my recorded .mts files on my new XBMC 330HT, the video is going slowly, like slowmotion plus interlaced effects.

I'm new in this xbmc world...but the system I have is Ubuntu 10.04 and xbmc Live 9.11.

My .mts files are recorded with my canon HF S10.

Any tips?[/QUOTE

Make sure that vdpau is selected in System/Video/Playback. (Allow HW acceleration) Sounds like your HW acceleration is the culprit, and it could be that the Nvidia drivers didn't install correctly.

Maybe someone else can chime in here, I do not use Live nor 10.04, I use XBMCbuntu with tweaks, and Karmic 9.10. I have tried 10.04 multiple times but expierenced nothing but problems with a variety of issues. It could be that a fresh install of 10.04 might have broke something in 9.11 Live.
Thanks! VDPAU was already selected. Probably something else...
...I just read this link.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...decs#Notes

Does it means that xbmc do not support .mts files, is it that bad??
I tried to play a downloaded file with format .mkv and the film was going in slowmotion as well as my .mts files so it lookslike a general problem in system? Any tips what I can check? Settings?

I checked that I have the latest uppdates for XBMC 9.11. I checked nvidia version, 185....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem when playing .mts file0