Suggestion - merge discussion/help forum
folks jsut a thought here. as of the time of this post 3 of the last twenty posts in this forum were moved to the help.

now i understand there may be a resistance to change and it is tough sometimes to change but would it not make sense to combine these forums. will we really create too much confusion if they are combined ?

at a minimum i think help should be moved up the list as the top forum.

again, jsut a user here but i think it is obvious that by the number of posts moved we are not gaining efficiency by having two forums.

i am sure there will be the "why do we have to change b/c people dont follow directions" comments but if we can get past that look at what serves the community best i think we can make this a little better.

just my .02 fire away - heheh unless of course this post gets moved to another forum where it makes no sense. hehehe
can a moderator please move this post to feature suggestions?

j/k

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ok i literally laughed out loud....everyone around me in the cubicle just did thier "prarie dog" (pop thier heads up to see what ws going on) imitations. heheh thanks for that !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion - merge discussion/help forum0