Library Export bug: ID tag is empty
When I use Export Library to separate files, then there is no IMDB ID.

Example:

Quote: <mpaa>G</mpaa>
<playcount>0</playcount>
<lastplayed></lastplayed>
<id></id>
<genre>Adventure</genre>
<genre>Animation</genre>
<country>United States of America</country>
<director>Clyde Geronimi</director>
<director>Hamilton Luske</director>
<director>Wolfgang Reitherman</director>

Now I can't use it to import in Media Companion because Media Companion needs a IMDB ID to update ratings, posters etcetera.
In older versions of XBMC, ID tags were exported correctly.
Can someone please check if he experience the same issue?
bump
It's a themoviedb.org scraper issue. We will fix it later today.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
TheMoviedb.org scraper version 1.1.2 should fix it. Note, you'll have to re-scrape in order to pick up the imdb id's.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:TheMoviedb.org scraper version 1.1.2 should fix it. Note, you'll have to re-scrape in order to pick up the imdb id's.

You are the best vdrfan Big Grin
I tested your new version vdrfan, but even after a complete rescrape. The exported nfo files do still have empty ID tags:

Quote: <mpaa>R</mpaa>
<playcount>0</playcount>
<lastplayed>2010-08-19 23:38:35</lastplayed>
<id></id>
<country>United States of America</country>
<director>Albert Hughes</director>
<director>Allen Hughes</director>
<premiered></premiered>
<status></status>
<code></code>
<aired></aired>
<studio>Alcon Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Dark Castle Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Silver Pictures</studio>

I thinks it has nothing to do with the scraper. The bug is in the way seperate nfo files are exported by XBMC.
Because when I use Moviemeter Scraper the ID-tag in the nfo is also empty after exporting.
What scraper you're using? Please pastebin the complete debug log.
vdrfan Wrote:What scraper you're using? Please pastebin the complete debug log.

TheMoviedb.org scraper version 1.1.2
Oh, seems as if i've comitted the wrong diff Smile v1.1.3 will work. Not sure about the moviemeter scraper.
Just FYI, moviemeter.nl scraper is not scraping/returning the id.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Export bug: ID tag is empty0