ISO files
davilla Wrote:That does not answer my question about what is inside the ISO.

Sorry, I edited my original response.
Morbeas Wrote:This is a single Bluray ISO file residing on my NAS. If I mount the image using Daemon tools, I can see all the folders within it.

Ahh, now we get more information. No, XBMC does not support opening Bluray ISOs at this time. Mount it locally.
davilla Wrote:Ahh, now we get more information. No, XBMC does not support opening Bluray ISOs at this time. Mount it locally.

Oh. Sad

Damn that stinks. Thanks for the clarification.
Just so I'm perfectly clear, is there currently no available version of XBMC that can handle Bluray ISOs? What about plugins?
mount the ISO locally and if XBMC has compiled in support for libbluray, and you are running stacked, XBMC will play the main title.
davilla Wrote:mount the ISO locally and if XBMC has compiled in support for libbluray, and you are running stacked, XBMC will play the main title.

Please excuse me as I'm still a n00b but how do I know how the build I'm running was compiled (xbmc-r32808-Dharma.exe) and what does "running stacked" mean?
Morbeas Wrote:Please excuse me as I'm still a n00b but how do I know how the build I'm running was compiled (xbmc-r32808-Dharma.exe) and what does "running stacked" mean?

Not sure about windows platform and libbluray.

search for stack here -> http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...nd_Control

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO files0