Why I can't insstall again ???
Hi guys,
I'm quite new in linux and in this XBMC app. But I definitelly love it. It's so fast and its play all formats how I want it.
Well it WAS.
Just reinstall my sys to Ubuntu 9.10 yesterday co I was using MYTHBUNTU with this XBMC. But there was missing some things in the Myth sys so I decided to install that Ubuntu.
Now I can't install XBMC. I just found info the repo is under construction or something.
Anyone know for how long Or is there any other option how to install XBMC.
Please help - I desperately need to fix this somehow (if not my fiancée kill me :-)

Thanks
either add the SVN repo or wait some days until stable is back online

everything is described multiple times in the linux subforum for christ's sake...
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
thanks for reply...
like I said I'm new in linux and not everyone is a LINUX genius for christ's sake...
And I think this forum is here to help each other
So sorry to bothered you but if you don't want help maybe someone else can ...
Hannes The Hun Wrote:either add the SVN repo or wait some days until stable is back online

everything is described multiple times in the linux subforum for christ's sake...

thanks for reply...
like I said I'm new in linux and not everyone is a LINUX genius for christ's sake...
And I think this forum is here to help each other
So sorry to bothered you but if you don't want help maybe someone else can ...
I just can't believe nobody here can tell when that problem will be fixed Huh
Well its look I go for something whats work with better support like new Popcorn Hour C-200
rikardo1979 Wrote:I just can't believe nobody here can tell when that problem will be fixed Huh
Well its look I go for something whats work with better support like new Popcorn Hour C-200

How rude.
Sad 
Rude Huh
well you can respond for my " rudeness " really quickly so why the development team couldn't load some simple information on main xbmc web page whats going on and how long its take,etc..Huh For me ,leave people digging in forums for all pieces of info is more rude.R
Think about it.
rikardo1979 Wrote:Rude Huh
well you can respond for my " rudeness " really quickly so why the development team couldn't load some simple information on main xbmc web page whats going on and how long its take,etc..Huh For me ,leave people digging in forums for all pieces of info is more rude.R
Think about it.

There is plenty of information in the relevant forums dealing with this issue and threads with info on how to work around it.

Good luck with your popcorn.
prae5 Wrote:There is plenty of information in the relevant forums dealing with this issue and threads with info on how to work around it.

Good luck with your popcorn.

OK.
Maybe its only my "stupidity" but I was loking and trying for last four days and nothing didn't work for me.
So can you please point me to the thread where is instruction how to install it on Ubuntu 9.10 ?
Honestly for me this is all nightmare.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33327&page=100

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why I can't insstall again ???0