A way to change the Library Mode view?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yousty Offline
I absolutely love Confluence, but when I was looking through the screenshots on the main page of XBMC in the downloads section I noticed that I can't get mine to look like several of the screenshots shown. I feel like I'm missing a button or something that can toggle through Library Mode views. What I'm referring to is, for instance, how screenshots 2 and 5 (on this page) are different even though they're both Movies screenshots and how neither of them look like what I'm currently seeing on my XBMC.

Was just wondering if there's a "toggle display mode" button I'm missing or something. Thank you for any help and sorry if this is a newb question.
(This post was last modified: 2010-08-17 17:18 by Yousty.)
find quote
>>X<< Offline
Alaska Group
Click left when in library to bring up views and options its the same in most skins but can vary from being on up, down, left, right

[Image: views.png]
find quote
joebrady Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Not in front of it, but have you pushed left to get the Pull-out menu? Should be able to change views from there if I remember correctly.

X beat me to it
find quote
Yousty Offline
Geez, I feel so stupid. I already knew how to bring up that menu by pushing left (since I toggle Library Mode on and off with it), and have even toggled the View type before while not in Library Mode, but not once did I think about toggling the View type WHILE IN Library Mode. Will have to try that out when I get home.

Thanks for the help guys!
find quote
joebrady Offline
Team-Kodi Member
The only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked.

p.s. about to be a Hoosier again soon also! Not a Boilermaker though....Big Grin
find quote
habj Offline
Sad  Library mode problem
Hello

I am using xbmc (OpenElec) and hav the following problem with my movie library

I have set up a the videoscrapper with tre folders from my NAS (etrayz from xtreamer) i have called it "adault movies" in "list wiev" i can see 326 movies and that is OK. My problem is now that i want to use "Library mode" and it shows only 159 movies.

Can anybody pleas help me with this problem, i am going crazy

HÃ¥kan
find quote