djh-aeon-363709f help - tv episode thumbnails
Hi, I used to have this working perfectly (well I didn't have this problem) on my computer before i formatted but it no longer shows episode thumbnails with this skin.

I found two different aeon skins and this is the one that is more like the one I had before. I think I have AEON stark too but it doesn't show episodes as the showcase it makes them into a list and I can't find a way to make it show them as showcase. But anyway.

First picture is of it in showcase mode not showing a thumbnail but it does see it because...

Wall mode will display them fine

Anyone know why this is doing this or is there a different AEON skin that will still let me browse episodes like in the first picture

Thanks
mkr10001 Wrote:Hi, I used to have this working perfectly (well I didn't have this problem) on my computer before i formatted but it no longer shows episode thumbnails with this skin.

I found two different aeon skins and this is the one that is more like the one I had before. I think I have AEON stark too but it doesn't show episodes as the showcase it makes them into a list and I can't find a way to make it show them as showcase. But anyway.

First picture is of it in showcase mode not showing a thumbnail but it does see it because...

Wall mode will display them fine

Anyone know why this is doing this or is there a different AEON skin that will still let me browse episodes like in the first picture

Thanks

your software configuration seems very outdated. download the newest dharma build and the newest Aeon65 skin to get it workin again.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
It's been a while since I did download it, it's been sat here for a while not doing anything.

I'm trying that now thanks
Even though it says it should be regarded as very unstable....It's ok though? lol
mkr10001 Wrote:Even though it says it should be regarded as very unstable....It's ok though? lol

yes, they can be regarded as stable (at least for most people here)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Just downloaded the latest Aeon 65, in the settings the tv show view types are turned on (dot is blue) how do i change the view type of my tv shows e.g showcase or wall etc?

so it looks like the first picture
-go to the media menu by moving up/down/left right (depending on viewtype)
-click on "viewtype: ..."
-move left/right to choose your viewtype
phil65 Wrote:-go to the media menu by moving up/down/left right (depending on viewtype)
-click on "viewtype: ..."
-move left/right to choose your viewtype

Aaah thank you. I was trying to press up and down when it was left and right Huh

Looks great now, thumbnails and all!!

Cheers guys Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
djh-aeon-363709f help - tv episode thumbnails0