Adding Trailer after movie is in library problems
I am using the most recent build of transparency and a nightly from about two weeks ago.

When I add a trailer to a movie that is already in the database (or all info for that matter using a program like ember) the trailer button is not visible in the slide view. If i hit info the trailer button is there and I can play the trailer. If I remove the video from the library and add it back ny scanning for new content the trailer button is visible in the slide view.

Not sure if this is just me or everyone or if Ronnie will care.

Thanks for the great skin Ronnie!
that's how it works. we cannot continuously scan for new trailers, so the compromise is to do it only when you hit info on the item.

iow; nothing to do with the skin.
spiff Wrote:that's how it works. we cannot continuously scan for new trailers, so the compromise is to do it only when you hit info on the item.

iow; nothing to do with the skin.

This makes sense. Just wanted to clarify that this is still normal. After I hit the info button and play the trailer the button is still missing from the slide view unless I remove and then add the item from the library.
that's caused by the cache not being flushed. will fix, thanks for the heads up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Trailer after movie is in library problems0