Local trailers won't play
I just got the latest XBMC and Transparency SVNs so I could use the new features (was running pre-Dharma split SVN before), and when I click the trailer (film strip) button it won't play any local trailers.
I tried setting the skin to Confluence and with that it plays (well, most of the time) but with Transparency it won't play at all.

Should I post a debug log to see why or is this a known bug?

Version Info:
XBMC=r32773
T!=3.06 revision 511
check if you've enabled the YouTrailer script (skin settings > scripts)
it should be disabled if you're not using it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah yes, it was enabled. I tried disabling it and it worked. Thanks.
So then local trailers don't take precedence if they're available?

I tried enabling it before, but it seems it's not available for Dharma, correct?
pedram Wrote:Ah yes, it was enabled. I tried disabling it and it worked. Thanks.
So then local trailers don't take precedence if they're available?

I tried enabling it before, but it seems it's not available for Dharma, correct?

both the native trailer support in xbmc as well as the YouTrailer script will play local trailers. The benefit of the script is, it will search online for trailers when no local trailer is found.

i haven't checked if there's an updated (addon compatible) version of the YouTrailer script available.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:both the native trailer support in xbmc as well as the YouTrailer script will play local trailers. The benefit of the script is, it will search online for trailers when no local trailer is found.

i haven't checked if there's an updated (addon compatible) version of the YouTrailer script available.

It seems from the YouTrailer release thread that there isn't. Perhaps support for this should be removed in the skin until it is so people don't enable it and break their ability to play trailers?
pedram Wrote:It seems from the YouTrailer release thread that there isn't. Perhaps support for this should be removed in the skin until it is so people don't enable it and break their ability to play trailers?

will think about it...i may remove it when i add T! to the addon repo.
ronie Wrote:will think about it...i may remove it when i add T! to the addon repo.

OK, fair enough.

Thanks for the help, and for making for an awesome skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local trailers won't play0