• 17(current)
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script
(2012-08-04, 13:55)Eisi2005 Wrote: hi,
i have install the 3.12 zip but i have still a scripterror. Here is my logfile.

http://pastebin.com/Fd53eMHk

Greets
Eisi

Try again with latest download
Didn't upload a new version last time
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I was just suffering from this error and it seems to be linked to not having any music video files in my library. I fixed this by placing one in a folder (with the correct naming structure) and adding it to my library. This was after using the latest updated script linked above, does that script perhaps need updated to take account of people with empty music video libraries? I'm only guessing here, no expert.

Quote:00:38:29 T:2208 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
00:38:29 T:2208 ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_key'
00:38:29 T:2208 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomitems\RandomItems.py", line 433, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomitems\RandomItems.py", line 79, in __init__
self._fetch_musicvideo_info()
File "C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomitems\RandomItems.py", line 190, in _fetch_musicvideo_info
if json_response.has_key('result') and (json_response['result'].has_key('musicvideos')):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_key'
I keep on getting error loading RandomItems.Py.. whenever I return to the main menu... the one thing i can think of is that if i try to use a "random episodes" widget in aeon nox.. its completely empty.. so maybe its trying to pull from this script and is having issues? the other

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6280 is the debug log .. keep in mind i have no music videos . was looking at the debug error
Quote:I was just suffering from this error and it seems to be linked to not having any music video files in my library. I fixed this by placing one in a folder (with the correct naming structure) and adding it to my library. This was after using the latest updated script linked above, does that script perhaps need updated to take account of people with empty music video libraries? I'm only guessing here, no expert.

I just got the exact same error!
the above fixed it.. just adding a music video to the library..
Please try latest version from downloads

and report back if there are issues
I tried with the updated script (3.14), but I am still getting the scripts failure when starting, or returning the main screen. I am using Cirrus Extended V2, and the nightly from 10/8, Git: 20120810...
(2012-08-10, 12:42)KillerBob Wrote: I tried with the updated script (3.14), but I am still getting the scripts failure when starting, or returning the main screen. I am using Cirrus Extended V2, and the nightly from 10/8, Git: 20120810...

That won't be fixed until new xbmc repo will be active.
pre-Frodo August 11 and later ONLY:
if it won't install you don't need it.

Version 12.0.0
download test version

Report script errors on pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com and post link here
Hi Martijn,

i will try it tomorrow when im back at home and then i will report.

Thanks !

LOCK70

Hi Martijn,

working on my end, tested with latest nightly.

Btw Watchlist also works fine ...
(2012-08-13, 22:12)butchabay Wrote: Hi Martijn,

working on my end, tested with latest nightly.

Btw Watchlist also works fine ...

Watchlist is borked here Tongue
(see watchlist thread)
Unfortunately it did not fix the issue for me, I still get the script failed message. I am running spotyxbmc2 on xbmcbuntu, build a week ago with the Aeon Nox skin. If I try to install the zip via the GUI, it says "dependencies not met" and if I just extract it instead of the old version, the script failed-message appear. What are the dependencies?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the dependencies in the addon.xml-file. I will look around tonight and see what may be missing in my build.
(2012-08-15, 09:35)Kalliban Wrote: Unfortunately it did not fix the issue for me, I still get the script failed message. I am running spotyxbmc2 on xbmcbuntu, build a week ago with the Aeon Nox skin. If I try to install the zip via the GUI, it says "dependencies not met" and if I just extract it instead of the old version, the script failed-message appear. What are the dependencies?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the dependencies in the addon.xml-file. I will look around tonight and see what may be missing in my build.

(2012-08-12, 23:40)Martijn Wrote: pre-Frodo August 11 and later ONLY:

Version 12.0.0
download test version

(2012-08-15, 09:44)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 09:35)Kalliban Wrote: Unfortunately it did not fix the issue for me, I still get the script failed message. I am running spotyxbmc2 on xbmcbuntu, build a week ago with the Aeon Nox skin. If I try to install the zip via the GUI, it says "dependencies not met" and if I just extract it instead of the old version, the script failed-message appear. What are the dependencies?

(2012-08-12, 23:40)Martijn Wrote: pre-Frodo August 11 and later ONLY:

Version 12.0.0
download test version

Yup, but since the old version didn't work and the spotyxbmc2 is "akezeke master is now in sync with upstream xbmc (pre-Frodo)", I thought I'd give it a shot.

Edit: But of course, it is not as new as August 11.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script2