• 3(current)
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script
coincidentally i modded the script yesterday to include the alarm stuff...

get it here:
http://pastebin.ca/2017441

if you prefer a diff file instead, just let me know
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok, just give me the line you use to launch it Wink i'll take a look at that
Code:
<onfocus>RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=5&amp;alarm=30)</onfocus>
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:coincidentally i modded the script yesterday to include the alarm stuff...

get it here:
http://pastebin.ca/2017441

if you prefer a diff file instead, just let me know

ok! so if it's ok, just ask for update on addons list Wink

not necessary to do the work twice
ppic Wrote:ok! so if it's ok, just ask for update on addons list Wink

Hitcher just took care of that. ;-)
I take it the default is OFF.
Hitcher Wrote:I take it the default is OFF.

yes. :-)
I know Ronie and I have discussed this, but the pulling of fan art with tv episodes seems to work sporadically at best. Is anyone else seeing this issue? I was wondering if it might be possible to get the following with a random episode call:

Episode info
Episode thumb
Show poster
Show fan art

I don't think that altering the database call would be that tough to include that info - as a matter of fact wrote the SQL call last night - I'm just not familiar enough with how thumbnails and fan art and such are cached to make the necessary changes to the script.
Are you using Fanart.Image for episodes instead of Listitem.Property(Fanart_Image)?
Hitcher Wrote:Are you using Fanart.Image for episodes instead of Listitem.Property(Fanart_Image)?

PHP Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="DiffuseLandscape.png">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RandomMovie.1.Fanart)]</texture

I believe this is where he calls the image, but I'll have to check with the expert Tongue
I know we have to use Fanart.Image to display a TV show's fanart but I have no idea if this affects the way the script should get the fanart.
I can't get fanart to work on episodes either. The image returned doesn't exist in my thumbnails folder. I'm using the same kind of accessing as blacklist showed. Just tried the Fanart.Image aswell
I suspect this line has got to be changed for episodes -

PHP Code:
self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.Fanart" % ( count 1, ), "special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/%s/%s" % ( "Fanart"fanart_cache, ) ) 

but I have no idea how.
i don't understand what's the problem ?

how do you display the fanart in skin?
ppic Wrote:i don't understand what's the problem ?

how do you display the fanart in skin?

I'm seeing the same problem as jaypeg. The log shows its looking for a thumb file that does not exist. Im thinking it has something to do with the way its being hashed?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RandomItems (Random Items) Script2