[MOD] KEN BURNS effect
hi

i´ve add the Ken Burns Effect in the current Night release.

here is code ( the beginning of MyVideoNav.xml)

Code:
<!--Alaska-->

<window id="25">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>
    <views>50,55,58,595,51,52,633,53,54,597,56,57,59,592,593,594</views>
    <controls>
        <control type="image">
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Fanart.Image]</texture>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
        <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="rotate" center="360,640" start="-2" end="2" time="11000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>![IsEmpty(Fanart.Image) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
        <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="rotate" center="360,640" start="-2" end="2" time="11000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>![Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(592) | Control.IsVisible(597)]</visible>
        </control>

It´s maybe a litle bit bad code in there because i´ve copy it from another skin. But it works good.

greets muggi
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
Watched with great interest
Here is the full MyVideoNav.xml for replacement in the 720p folder:

http://rapidshare.com/files/414374132/My...v.xml.html
KARATELIGHT
sorry for that question... but whats the KEN BURNS effect?!
Show it with an screenshot...
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
moving background. aeon had it.
youtube video
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
moving background?!

like the random cycling backgrounds with extra extrafanart?! on which aeon can i find it?! the old oldshcool aeon or aeon65 or showmix or...!?

no zooming\sliding\flipping the background image. i added a video in other post.
i know what you mean...

did you get a feedback from mcborzu zu implement ist native in night?!

Some things I wait for a request, this was one of them. I look into it...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hi,

i loving multi-image on the Home Screen, so i add also the Ken Burns Effect in the multi-image section of the Home.xml

Only the conditional Weather Fanart doesn´t work.

Here´s my file

http://rapidshare.com/files/414442503/Home.xml.html
KARATELIGHT
I remember this looks very stutery in the utube clip i dont remember it being that bad ?
I do remember having issues where it would show the top of the picture ie Black Lines...
mcborzu Wrote:Some things I wait for a request, this was one of them. I look into it...

One step closer to the £30 I promised.

See here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=5...post577886
hehe whats the point og the burns effect when a) over half the screen is filled up with other images. b) u want other images in center of the screen where most of the background will have stuff to.

i actually thought of trying to make that skin for you so u could donate that money to mcborzu, but i think i'm gonna focus on my mod and get it right.
some people love it some people hate it and some people get nauseous from it i think thats why mcborzu prob left it out i did the same thing will make it a option in nova i worked on a slowed down version but cant find the skin i had it in

this could be it but im not sure.

[HTML]<include>Animation_BackgroundFade</include>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="45000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="8000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="rotate" center="360,640" start="-2" end="2" time="41000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
[/HTML]
zwat Wrote:hehe whats the point og the burns effect when a) over half the screen is filled up with other images. b) u want other images in center of the screen where most of the background will have stuff to.

i actually thought of trying to make that skin for you so u could donate that money to mcborzu, but i think i'm gonna focus on my mod and get it right.

Hey chap. No need to get mad about it. I Love the effect. It's in the "Rapier Qualar Mod" and that has images all over the place that take up most of the screen space. But still the effect looks outstanding. This is why I wish to see it in "night". I Think it would look outstanding.

"Some people love it, some people hate it". I Love it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] KEN BURNS effect0