[MOD] Aeon65 Paused Mod
@chanders: this was supposed to be my personal version. because i liked it, i thought i'd share it. i agree it's not 'kosher' but i like it to be more vivid and eye-candy than other two paused versions.
@veneetle: for now you have to overwrite the files every time, yes.
chanders Wrote:I agree. While I like the poster I am not a fan of the "paused bubble" or callout. The current translucent "PAUSED" is nice and subtle. And I really do not see the need for the date and weather.

If you do, please make it configurable.

Absolutely, I think the same. Not really Aeon-Style.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
sergiocos Wrote:@chanders: this was supposed to be my personal version. because i liked it, i thought i'd share it. i agree it's not 'kosher' but i like it to be more vivid and eye-candy than other two paused versions.

Agreed Big Grin Thats what the internet is for! And I really appreciate all the input from everyone. My comments were geared at adding it to Aeon as default, especially since it doesn't "match" the Aeon theme as phil65 said (not that that is a bad thing) Wink
chanders Wrote:I agree. While I like the poster I am not a fan of the "paused bubble" or callout. The current translucent "PAUSED" is nice and subtle. And I really do not see the need for the date and weather.
If you do, please make it configurable.

I'm not a big fan of the paused bubble too, I would have thinked of keeping the original transparent "PAUSED", I didn't pay intention to the weather beeing present.

But I still thinks, there's some ideas that would be good too merge. I like the stars and so on.

@sergiocos: You could have you're own branch on github and periodicaly merge from the master branch.
thanks, i'll try that...
I have uploaded a new versions and i have updated first post with pics.

(no more date or weather Wink now with director and aired date)
sergiocos Wrote:thanks, i'll try that...
I have uploaded a new versions and i have updated first post with pics.

My thoughts:
I thinks it needs to be more consistent between tv shows and movies, choose a site for posters and stick with it.
I'm not a big fan of this white guy in watching the logo, just a matter of consitence, He's watching tv shows but not movies ? Wink
that's the clearart for the TV show Mad Men Smile

First pic: Movies (poster)
Second pic: TV Episodes (left poster, right clearart). The paused bubble appears only when paused. Might be too much, but i kinda like it, at least for now... i'm a sucker for eye-candy. Smile
Great mod, Where and how do you get the show logo to the show in the right like your shots. Thanks =)
it's not the logo, it's called 'clearart' (a PNG picture partially transparent).
You can find a lots of cleararts if you search on xbmcstuff.com...
Save the picture as 'clearart.png' inside your TV Show folder, and you will also have it, like in those screenshots Wink
Ah I thought that may have been it reading your 1st post, Thanks sergiocos Wink
gargoyle67 Wrote:Great mod, Where and how do you get the show logo to the show in the right like your shots. Thanks =)

you can auto-download these logos for all your tv shows with a script from the add-on repo (there´s a button in the options for that)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi,

what is the script's name?

Thx
phil65 Wrote:you can auto-download these logos for all your tv shows with a script from the add-on repo (there´s a button in the options for that)

Nice thanks Phil Laugh From reading the 1st post I was under the assumption that you could just drop clearart into the shows folder, But I can only get it to work if I copy into the season's folder and I need to duplicate the clearart into each season or it won't show. Is this correct Huh
hubfred Wrote:Hi,

what is the script's name?

Thx
Yes I can't seem to find that either Confused
gargoyle67 Wrote:From reading the 1st post I was under the assumption that you could just drop clearart into the shows folder
That's how it suppossed to work, clearart in show folder (and it supposed to work no matter how your video files are managed, in season folders or not). I'll take a look today.
LE: re-download the mod, probably you have the previous version, because the code is there and should work Wink. come back with some feedback Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 Paused Mod0