[MOD] Aeon65 Paused Mod
Looks great will be adding this to XBMC tonight!! Big Grin
Could you make it to fall out to TVShow Logo if ClearArt is not available? The reason is most TVShows have Logos but not all of them have cleararts...
That's a good idea, i got to try and see if i can achieve that.

A more aeon-ish version on the way, if you dig that more:
MOVIES

TV SERIES
phil65 Wrote:you can auto-download these logos for all your tv shows with a script from the add-on repo (there´s a button in the options for that)

Where is this addon can't seem to find it Huh Thanks Phil Big Grin
It's not actually in the addons menu AFAIK, it's in Settings > Advanced

This mod is looking really nice, the latest screenshots are great.
sergiocos Wrote:That's a good idea, i got to try and see if i can achieve that.

A more aeon-ish version on the way, if you dig that more:
MOVIES

TV SERIES

Now thats more like it Big Grin (still a little bit too much on the TV shows but I can live with that!)
Mindzai Wrote:It's not actually in the addons menu AFAIK, it's in Settings > Advanced

This mod is looking really nice, the latest screenshots are great.

Still can't find it Huh I've been through all the settings menu's about 3 times and still can't find the bloody thing No lol I must be going blind, Whats the switch called ?

Thanks Smile
Advanced - General - Download additional media for all tv shows Wink
First post edited. Added download for Aeon-ish mod.
I'm having fun doing this, as long as time is on my side, i might learn something and hope something better will follow.
sergiocos Wrote:Advanced - General - Download additional media for all tv shows Wink

I see that option but when I click on it nothing happens...
Works here, you need to install this script (a newer version actually). Install from addons/install from zip file and then you can go to any of your tv shows, press Info (I) and choose Downloads... you will get this:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6825/...t004je.png
if you want all your database checked for missing images, then go to 'Advanced - General - Download additional media for all tv shows'.
Hope this helps!
Strange I don't remember installing either of those, it just worked for me. Maybe I installed something ages ago and forgot!
mmm not having much luck with this, It tells you to manually copy the files into the script directory and then install it within xbmc, I haven't got a folder just called scripts in my xbmc folder Huh I've tried pointing xbmc addons to my zip file and it picked it up but then I can't find it in my enabled addons. I have no switch showing in my Advanced\General settingsNo HELP Rofl Thanks sergiocos
Mindzai Wrote:Strange I don't remember installing either of those, it just worked for me. Maybe I installed something ages ago and forgot!
Same here, then I deleted the two of them, and after that i did all as in my previous post, now works again. Don't use them, really, i rather chose my images 'old-school', hand-picked.

LE: it's definitely the 'script.logo-downloader', as i see in phil65 files
However, i have no idea from where i have a 2.0 version of that script since on google code and official thread there is only 1.3. That version, 1.3, don't works here, but if i install 2.0, the logo downloader script works again. There you go, if u want to try it. http://www.mediafire.com/?qoepsah8wh1r0x5
I also suspect me and phil65 invented the time machine. Big Grin

solved: comment 104-106
Nice..!

I love the Aeonish mod..

Since you are having so much fun coding.. Could you modify the info screen for the TVShows when playing an episode..?

The movies info displays the poster and the tag line, but the TVShows needs a bit flare to it..

All in all, thanks and great work.. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 Paused Mod0