• 184(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
I installed 3.4.0 and still have the same error. Does anyone have the fix for ATV1?
read post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1282699
mikey thank you this is new year gift for all of us , u r genius
Please help

I am runinng XBMC Eden 11.0

Installed youtube plugin v3.3.0 from default repository XBMC.org

Cant open anything it says script failed.

Please refer to http://pastebin.ca/2298606

Mikey You are super genius ...... Thanks a million
Happy New Year for youtube script error fix
(2013-01-01, 21:30)mikey1234 Wrote: Sorry try again
Brilliant! Thank you so much!
(You wouldn't have an expertise to offer regarding iPlayer live channels no longer playing on ATV2, would you?)

Use the tool and update your lib file

Find it in fixes

Hey Mickey, Thank you for your help with fixes...It'll be nice to have a tool to undo the updates (especially that of a lib) in case the update "breaks" something that used to work with the older library. For now, the workaround would be to rename the current file(s) as ".old" b4 applying the fix, but often times we don't know which file(s) need to be saved as .old and how many.... Thanks!
Good idea
(2013-01-02, 19:37)pmolson Wrote: Hey Mickey, Thank you for your help with fixes...It'll be nice to have a tool to undo the updates (especially that of a lib) in case the update "breaks" something that used to work with the older library. For now, the workaround would be to rename the current file(s) as ".old" b4 applying the fix, but often times we don't know which file(s) need to be saved as .old and how many.... Thanks!

Frodo has the rollback function that enables you to pick a previous version
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-01-02, 20:44)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-01-02, 19:37)pmolson Wrote: Hey Mickey, Thank you for your help with fixes...It'll be nice to have a tool to undo the updates (especially that of a lib) in case the update "breaks" something that used to work with the older library. For now, the workaround would be to rename the current file(s) as ".old" b4 applying the fix, but often times we don't know which file(s) need to be saved as .old and how many.... Thanks!

Frodo has the rollback function that enables you to pick a previous version

Hey Martin, I'm looking at Frodo right now, where is the option to roll back to the previous rtmplib?, as we're not talking about just rolling back an addon to a previous version, but an rtmp library, as well.
Hi mikey1234 thanks for the great fix. Should this fix also works for the Log In error? What should be the syntax for the log in now? is it email address from google or the username? Thanks for the answer.
(2013-01-02, 07:26)felsandric Wrote: Please help

I am runinng XBMC Eden 11.0

Installed youtube plugin v3.3.0 from default repository XBMC.org

Cant open anything it says script failed.

Please refer to http://pastebin.ca/2298606
I started getting the same error a couple of days ago. Apparently something's changed in the way the XBMC version is retrieved to also include the git date. It should be possible to fix with one or two lines of code.
I applied the Mikey's You Tube fix and got rid of the the script failed error but the video doesn't play, then I tried to update to 3.4.0 but I get 'Dependencies not met' . Anyone having this problem or can suggest any fix I am on ATV2 / Eden 11.0
(2013-01-03, 03:03)Merlion Wrote: I applied the Mikey's You Tube fix and got rid of the the script failed error but the video doesn't play, then I tried to update to 3.4.0 but I get 'Dependencies not met' . Anyone having this problem or can suggest any fix I am on ATV2 / Eden 11.0

Now that you've updated to 3.4...try applying Mikey's fix again...and see if that helps.
Affirmed worked for me via ubuntu / eden. Thanks. I just setup a and 'fixed' a box for the parents and they are into the youtube channel. This may be a bit hard for them even to run...hopefully we can get the automated patch working.
Thanks mikey
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28