• 137(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
Thanks Tobias.
I'll try the suggested fix and/or await an update.

Cheers,
Pat~
Big problem - can't seach you tube.

Can explore and obtain lists and view videos ok.

When I search, keyboard appears, message "loading directory" appears, keyboard does not respond.

hitting enter cancels loading directory, keyboard now responds, but pressing enter showing searching message for a few microseconds, then nothing happens.

debug log:
http://pastebin.com/feGhUzpK

Please help

When I'm looking for my subscriptions I only see a few of them. I have nearly 40 subsriptions and only see 10 of them.
But this was ok for a long time and I have changed nothing. Even when I search for a subcribed channel and try to unsubscripe/supcripe I get a supcription error.
When I look in youtube by web there are my 40 subscriptions.
Just notcied the same issue as Phobos666 happeing today.
Looks like Youtube may have changed something on there end No
(2012-04-28, 15:03)Phobos666 Wrote: When I'm looking for my subscriptions I only see a few of them. I have nearly 40 subsriptions and only see 10 of them.
But this was ok for a long time and I have changed nothing. Even when I search for a subcribed channel and try to unsubscripe/supcripe I get a supcription error.
When I look in youtube by web there are my 40 subscriptions.

I have noticed this as well, one thing you can do is goto new sub videos and right click a video from the one person whom is missing from the list.. then goto find more videos from that person.
Noticed the same thing, the same thing happens in the youtube app for android so its something they changed on the page. Now they have a function where you can pin certain favorites to be show on your frontpage, however you cant select more then 10 or so to be pinned. So im guessing you have to modify the plugin to send something to list all subscriptions.
Confused It's happening for me as well, I'm new to XBMC so I thought it was something I was doing. I have over 50 subscriptions but I only see about 14 in the subscriptions area. In the 'new video' areas I see all the new videos (though the sorting seems a little wonky to me, It doesn't seem like it's putting them all in there in the correct order by date)
is there a way to get rid of the "couldn't locate video url" bug?
(2012-04-28, 13:37)pjxbmc Wrote: Big problem - can't seach you tube.

When I search, keyboard appears, message "loading directory" appears, keyboard does not respond.

hitting enter cancels loading directory, keyboard now responds, but pressing enter showing searching message for a few microseconds, then nothing happens.

debug log:

Please help

Hi,

I think i have almost the same problem, this is what i wanted to post here:

I did a clean install (so deleted the profile addon) and now im running on the official release of xbmc eden and on skin MQ3 2.0.1. I always used the youtube addon alot but lately its really buggy, When i search for something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the search results (normally it only took seconds) and when im finally able to play the youtube thingie its not running smooth aswell.

Does anyone know about my issue and how to solve it? If a debug log is needed pls let me know then ill make one.

Thanks very much in advance!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
****Xbmc youtube addon over 50 subscriptions bugs*****
-Running Eden 11.0 on Win7
-I have over 50 subscriptions on my youtube account
-only 50 of them show on Xbmc youtube addon on 1 (the 1st) page
-The "Next" Button at the end of the 50th subscriptions is "Missing"
-Can't tell which "50" got selected to show in youtube addon (not the first 50 from A-Z order !!)
AnyHelp ??
Smile 
(2012-05-07, 21:07)Ajedi Wrote:

debug log:

Please help

Hi,

I did a clean install (so deleted the profile addon) and now im running on the official release of xbmc eden and on skin MQ3 2.0.1. I always used the youtube addon alot but lately its really buggy, When i search for something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the search results (normally it only took seconds) and when im finally able to play the youtube thingie its not running smooth aswell.

Does anyone know about my issue and how to solve it? If a debug log is needed pls let me know then ill make one.

After updating the system (Ubuntu 11.10) yesterday search function is working again (Plugin Version 2.9.2). I hope it was not just coincidence and will still work today. ;-)
(2012-05-08, 09:43)nophbert Wrote:
(2012-05-07, 21:07)Ajedi Wrote:

debug log:

Please help

Hi,

After updating the system (Ubuntu 11.10) yesterday search function is working again (Plugin Version 2.9.2). I hope it was not just coincidence and will still work today. ;-)

Sadly i cant test this im running on Win 7 x64. Sad
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
Problem is if go to youtube movies and choose example indian it says no results... And other category.is someting changed
okay what am I missing? Plugin is installed and configured, but how do I launch it? If I go to Programs I don't see it. If I try 'GetMore' in programs and navigate to youtube it says it is enabled, but I never see it in my programs list. What do I do to launch the plugin?
(2012-05-09, 10:46)djc6535 Wrote: okay what am I missing? Plugin is installed and configured, but how do I launch it? If I go to Programs I don't see it. If I try 'GetMore' in programs and navigate to youtube it says it is enabled, but I never see it in my programs list. What do I do to launch the plugin?

Have a look under Video --> AddOns.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28