• 138(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
Hello,

I've trying to update youtube plugin, but no matter what I do it still displays only 2.1.4 version as only one available. How can I update to the latest version of addon?

I'm using xbmc-eden
(2012-05-11, 01:34)Kuroi Wrote: Hello,

I've trying to update youtube plugin, but no matter what I do it still displays only 2.1.4 version as only one available. How can I update to the latest version of addon?

I'm using xbmc-eden

perhaps this post gives you a hint. Seems to be the same problem.

(2012-03-24, 22:38)stephenp Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 15:25)HenrikDK Wrote:
Code:
22:02:19 T:140136234862336  NOTICE: YouTube-2.1.3
You're still using an old version of the plugin the latest version is 2.9.2, seems your xbmc is pulling from the wrong repository.. not really sure how to fix it.

This got me pointed in the right direction - I completely removed youtube again, then uninstalled it via XBMC as well.

Then I forced a refresh of the repository and now I see the latest version!

Thanks for the help!

Well. after all my manipulations I was kinda forced to completely re-install XBMC (it was hanging and freezing randomly) so my problem with addon version is now solved...
Russian translation for 2.9.2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24356082/video.youtube.RU.zip
YouTube have a new Closed Caption Transcribe Audio and Translate options
Now I have other Qs, Translate options for Xbmc youtube addons only have a few language to choose for translation, but on youtube web version , it already have so many other language to choose for translation.
Can this feature add to the youtube addons?
(2012-05-13, 18:16)sfbay99 Wrote: Translate options for Xbmc youtube addons only have a few language to choose for translation, but on youtube web version , it already have so many other language to choose for translation. Can this feature add to the youtube addons?
+1 e.g. Russian
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GΠ―iD 2.3.5
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
I'm not able to view my Youtube Playlists on my ATV2 running Eden/Youtube 2.9.2.
Here's the relevant log:
17:21:04 T:26079232 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/playlists&user_feed=playlists&login=true&folder=true&
17:21:04 T:26079232 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/playlists&user_feed=playlists&login=true&folder=true&) failed

The same thing works on my WIndows 7 install of xbmc/youtube.

Is this a known problem ? and is there a fix/work around ?
I am getting an error when I try to download a youtube video. The log is pasted here.

When I select download video, the preparing download window comes up and then nothing happens. It seems that this suddenly stopped working.
Hi all first time post, forgive me if its been answered before but i but search and couldn't find an answer.

I have massive screen tear while using just this plug in. I have multiple displays and run from my PC to my TV, I run is windowed full screen so my other display is still usable but only get the screen tear with this plug in.
I have tried switching to true full screen, changing to different video type settings but it was still present with this plugin.
Is there anything I can do to correct it?
I use this plugin /a lot/ for watching various videos. And I was wondering what it would take to get the new subscriptions feed to list the channel with the video title? I've been trying to grep through the source to see if I could hack it in, but so far I'm not having much luck.

Any hints or tips?
hello...im new here...

why the plugin dont download the videos from youtube to my pc?
Hello Guys,

Nice work, but the Youtube Login dons't work for me.

Here is my Log :
http://pastebin.com/zRVqg1DV
I'm not an expert but it looks like you're using an old version of the plugin.

(2012-05-16, 02:05)MsWebMedia Wrote: Hello Guys,

Here is my Log :

Henrik/Tobias are you guys busy, taking a well deserved break I hope.
Where is the watched information for videos in the Youtube plugin stored?

Unfortunately XBMC has been very unstable for me for some time and crashes and locks up frequently, and as a result sometimes I lose the watched information from the Youtube plugin. Is there a way to get the lost information back?

I'm wondering if it's possible to make the watched information a bit more robust? as I have never lost the watched information from XBMCs main library but I have lost it from the Youtube plugin 3 or 4 times due to crashes and lockups.

jonib
XBMC2, EventGhost plugin. Image
(2012-05-16, 17:45)gott_sei_dank Wrote: I'm not an expert but it looks like you're using an old version of the plugin.

(2012-05-16, 02:05)MsWebMedia Wrote: Hello Guys,

Here is my Log :

Henrik/Tobias are you guys busy, taking a well deserved break I hope.

Goot sei dank, wie bekomme ich die neue Verison , bei mri LΓ€uft XMBC 11 auf Windows.

Er meint das sei die aktuellste Version

• 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28