• 297(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
JasonPell - can you plan to fix my problem with loggin ? This issue is only in this plugin, I do not have any problems login by email adress and correct default set YouTube channel on my other devices for example in my TV which have built in YouTube player, my phone etc. so definitly this must be fix.

Here is another user with identical probem as mine, and why this happen
Quote:Awhile ago, google was spamming me to signup a google+ youtube account everytime I posted a comment. I finally caved in a created one, because it was getting annoying. It then split my account into two, one with all my history and subscriptions that I renamed, and the other a blank with my email address as the username.

This creates all sorts of problems when logging in. When I sign in with the xbmc youtube addon it logs in to the blank account, although in the youtube settings I have it set to default to the main one when logging in. I tried logging in with the google+ email directly associated with the main account, but I always get a Login Failed error.
I installed xbmc on my android and during playback of some youtube videos I see a giant watermark telling me 'Aimersoft' in the middle of the screen. Very annoying. Anybody knows how to get rid of it?
(2014-09-04, 14:57)PeterMac Wrote: JasonPell - can you plan to fix my problem with loggin ? This issue is only in this plugin, I do not have any problems login by email adress and correct default set YouTube channel on my other devices for example in my TV which have built in YouTube player, my phone etc. so definitly this must be fix.

Quote:Awhile ago, google was spamming me to signup a google+ youtube account everytime I posted a comment. I finally caved in a created one, because it was getting annoying. It then split my account into two, one with all my history and subscriptions that I renamed, and the other a blank with my email address as the username.

This creates all sorts of problems when logging in. When I sign in with the xbmc youtube addon it logs in to the blank account, although in the youtube settings I have it set to default to the main one when logging in. I tried logging in with the google+ email directly associated with the main account, but I always get a Login Failed error.
I will certainly have a look. I have an old YouTube account too so will see if I can resurrect it to reproduce. I am not the author of this plugin but I would like to see it continue to be used and supported so will take a look this weekend
Unfortunately my old youtube channel is already linked. I thus have no way to reproduce the problem.

Have you tried the bromix plugin. It exclusively uses the api rather than logging into the web site. Be interested to know if you get further or not. I was thinking that perhaps the fact this plugin logs into both web and services might be part of problem
Hi,
i have a feature request.
When you create playlists on your youtube account, you can set start and end points for each video.
I would appreciate if this addon would use these points.

For me the reasen behind this request, is that i have a huge playlist with musicvideos. Those videos sometimes have annoying intros/outros. So i set those points on every video to get rid of them.
I'd really like to shuffle through this playlist with XBMC, without being interrupted by those.

Greetings
(2014-09-04, 14:57)PeterMac Wrote: JasonPell - can you plan to fix my problem with loggin ? This issue is only in this plugin, I do not have any problems login by email adress and correct default set YouTube channel on my other devices for example in my TV which have built in YouTube player, my phone etc. so definitly this must be fix.

I had a similar problem not entirely sure what fixed it but try deleting the yt-cookiejar.txt file found in /userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube.
(2014-09-11, 00:18)gott_sei_dank Wrote:

I had a similar problem not entirely sure what fixed it but try deleting the yt-cookiejar.txt file found in /userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube.

Thanks PeterMac, this has resolved my issue. I was experiencing this issue after trying to switch google accounts. Once i deleted the yt-cookiejar.txt file, it worked fine.
This plugin uses the last uploaded video thumbnail as a thumbnail for the subscription itself. Is there any way to set it up so each subscription will simply have its real/original thumbnail.
What is wrong with this rpc request? I keep getting a parse error:

http://192.168.1.3:80/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"method":"Player.Open","params":{"item":{"file":"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=1lyu1KKwC74"}}}
(2014-09-04, 00:56)JasonPell Wrote: You are still on frodo? Failure to install the plugin is more of a general frodo question. However I don't think
Frodo is supported anymore

The log seems pretty clear.

Failed: Couldn't connect to server(7) for http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...4.4.10.zip
19:12:43 T:6036 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Timeout was reached(28)
19:12:43 T:6036 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.

Why have you resisted upgrading

Um I'm 95% sure I'm on Gothom... I mean I can uninstall and reinstall if you think that will resolve the issue (old settings). not exactly sure why it would time out though.
@Dudenell I would completely delete the user data add-on config for YouTube and the add-on itself and reinstall.
I suppose that was at me. Its a fresh install already.

edit-I had an old thread for this I forgot about. See this for the solution.
Hi,

I run XBMC 13.2 on Debian Jessie testing, i did a dist-upgrade (as i do every day) 3 days ago and now i got this :

ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [https://r13---sn-25g7sn76.googlevideo.com/videoplayback....

Which package do i need to downgrade and what version so i can get the addon to work again ?

Thanks
anyone know how i can get the actual link from the xbmc.log file

Code:
https://r3---sn-8pgbpohxqp5-auol.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?key=yt5&itag=43&mime=video/webm&ipbits=0&sparams=gcr,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,mime,mm,ms,mv,ratebypass,requiressl,source,upn,expire&id=o-ACQfAi2p2k4APVrfNHmDV3dBlrf1BlofhovoxCTuYNV8&ratebypass=yes&fexp=904844,910207,924637,927622,930666,931983,932404,934030,936119,940224,946022,947209,952302,953801&sver=3&initcwndbps=2532500&mm=31&source=youtube&expire=1411061611&upn=qteprrk4z-4&requiressl=yes&ms=au&gcr=gb&mt=1411039952&mv=m&signature=67B5D3DF2519BEDE7512B5E8088BCD4322978A97.DEA39E0B6BE1DFFAECA2874D91FC2DE4084023DF|User-Agent=Mozilla%2F5.0+%28Windows+NT+6.2%3B+Win64%3B+x64%3B+rv%3A16.0.1%29+Gecko%2F20121011+Firefox%2F16.0.1
I cant seem to login on my other youtube profile, tried the chanel ID and user ID login, it just keeps sending me to the wrong profile (the first, that is emty) i have everying on my other profile. is there any sulotion i have been searching mad with no luck Sad
  • 297(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28