• 299(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
Lets see your design skills then. Bust out your Photoshop..
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-04, 10:55)kingdingaling Wrote: Download doesn't work still... Anyone looking into this?
just says preparing download forever

Goto to your XBMC home directory then go to the cache directory. Locate and delete commoncache.db. You should be good to go after that.
I deleted commoncach.db from the temp folder and still dosen't work:
here's the log

http://pastebin.com/kygTFF4D
PLEASE put your logs on pastebin, or xbmclogs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-06, 23:31)nickr Wrote: PLEASE put your logs on pastebin, or xbmclogs.

Done

(2014-10-04, 22:11)learningit Wrote:
(2014-10-04, 10:55)kingdingaling Wrote: Download doesn't work still... Anyone looking into this?

Goto to your XBMC home directory then go to the cache directory. Locate and delete commoncache.db. You should be good to go after that.

I've just tested that the feature works fine on OSX, but not on Android so must be related to that
(2014-09-28, 08:50)mklcf Wrote: I'm sorry if this question is asked before. But I can't handle this forum's search function Angry

When I add a playlist from other channels its shows up on the website, but not in the addon.
But when I manually create a playlist myself it shows up fine.

Is this a known problem?

This is a problem I noticed too. So it seems only playlists you create that show.

Would it be possible at all to get the 'Play All' and 'Shuffle and Play All' feature added into My Playlists ?

I found if I use this site http://ctrlq.org/youtube/playlists/ I can import (for example) an album playlist into my account which then shows nicely in XBMC, however I cannot just click and forget and have the setup shuffle and play all the videos, instead I first need to go into My Playlists and from there select which playlist I want to shuffle and play.

Or if someone knows a better way to have music videos shuffling and playing, short of clicking Like on several hundred songs Smile
(2014-10-07, 13:42)kingdingaling Wrote: Download doesn't work still... Anyone looking into this?

(2014-10-04, 22:11)learningit Wrote: Goto to your XBMC home directory then go to the cache directory. Locate and delete commoncache.db. You should be good to go after that.

(2014-10-04, 10:55)kingdingaling Wrote: I've just tested that the feature works fine on OSX, but not on Android so must be related to that

It hasn't worked with elec for a long while now either. Lots of people have had the freeze issue, no idea if its a yt plugin issue or a downloader plugin issue. Is anyone able to fix it at all?
Hi,
I have an issue with my youtube plugin on openelec for RPi, the problem is i can't watch video with SD resolutions, it only play sounds, but when i switched to 380p or 780p it played nicely, but 780p seems to much for my internet connection, so i set "Ask" in the resolution option, then i must choose 380p everytime i want to watch youtube.

Is there anyway to configuring the youtube plugin to be automatically choose 380p or other defined resolution. Do i should modify the youtube.py file ? Or maybe there is any other solutions? Please advice. Confused

Thank you.
Can I fling videos from Youtube on the PC to XBMC yet? Is there a plugin for Chrome that will let me do this?

I can do it with my Android phone and the Youtube app as that gives me a Play To menu (although I think it's Yatse that make the XBMC option appear in that menu).
Use this.
seems to work well
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...bden?hl=en
Great, thanks kingdingaling Smile
(2014-10-13, 19:40)KingsCross Wrote:
(2014-10-07, 13:42)kingdingaling Wrote: Download doesn't work still... Anyone looking into this?

(2014-10-04, 22:11)learningit Wrote: Goto to your XBMC home directory then go to the cache directory. Locate and delete commoncache.db. You should be good to go after that.

(2014-10-04, 10:55)kingdingaling Wrote: I've just tested that the feature works fine on OSX, but not on Android so must be related to that

It hasn't worked with elec for a long while now either. Lots of people have had the freeze issue, no idea if its a yt plugin issue or a downloader plugin issue. Is anyone able to fix it at all?

Yeah i think the guys working on this only care about the platforms they have themselves.... *Sigh*
The error that is given in the log above http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1808509 seems to be due to a character in the filename of the file that's trying to be downloaded. Because it is a partial and not a full log, there is no way to tell what version of what is running. Often filenames with or usernames with unicode characters in them will fail. Your particular character has a acute accent on it which can't be translated into ascii for a filesystem filename.

My experience with this is that the simpledownloader maintains state of the download in progress through commoncache.db. If the download fails for any reason, some versions of the downloader keep infinitely retrying the download - even after restarting XBMC, but again because it's a partial log there's no way to determine that.Normally, easiest way to clear the stuck file is to delete the commoncache.db and NOT try to download the same file again. No one has any idea what version of commoncache you're running. It's possible that on your platform simpledownloader doesn't use commoncache. If you read the code if the downloader doesn't find the commoncache, it makes use of a dummy storageserver which could be implemented in any number of ways for different platforms, but again in your case we don't know because of the partial log - actually this is difficult to tell even with the log.
Anyone else's Watch Later stop working today? Login is fine as subscriptions etc still works
Yup, same here. Everything works fine except the Watch Later feature. List empty, it says. Stopped working a day or two ago. (XBMC 13.1 on OS X 10.10)
  • 299(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28