Visualizations
Seeing this is a Fanart skin, would you consider putting artist fanart behind the visualization screen so it would show through at times? (or on top and make it somewhat Transparent?!)

I have seen it in the Shade skin and it looks very nice.

Even better might be if the extrafanart could be incoorperated into it so occasionally, during the song, the fanart changes too.
JDizzy Wrote:Seeing this is a Fanart skin, would you consider putting artist fanart behind the visualization screen so it would show through at times? (or on top and make it somewhat Transparent?!)

I have seen it in the Shade skin and it looks very nice.

Even better might be if the extrafanart could be incoorperated into it so occasionally, during the song, the fanart changes too.

T! definitely has extrafanart during playback as that's where I got the code fromBig Grin

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:T! definitely has extrafanart during playback as that's where I got the code fromBig Grin

Haven't found the option to display a somewhat transparent visualization over that, but would be a nice look!
both artist fanart as well as artist fanart slideshow are supported.

displaying a (semi-transparent) visualisation on top is not implemented in the skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualizations0