xbmc svn with mysql not seeing folder.jpg's
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me here.

I have a central server with all my media mounted on 2 xbmc boxes.

I have also stored the Thumbnail directory on the central server and mounted it on both boxes. This box also runs mysql.

The first box connects, scans the filesystems, add's the files into the database and shows the graphics without problem.

The second system, the one that isn't scanning see's the database, the fanart, but not the images for the shows (folder.jpg) which is in each TV show directory.

Is there a particular file or directory I missed sharing between the 2 boxes?
Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the exact same issue today and figure it's a user error - Just not sure which step I missed.

Win7 box hosts MySQL and database, local XBMC on that box displays folder.jpg just fine. Remote box sees the database but only fanart, and does not see folder.jpg or extrathumbs.

SMB shares were set up on Win7 host system as smb:// with user/pass and everything.

Deleting item from the library on the remote machine (OSX) and rescanning library fixes folder.jpg issue but still skin does not see extrathumbs.

XBMC on remote system is definitely seeing fanart on server/host system. Just seems to ignore folder.jpg and extrathumbs.

HelpHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc svn with mysql not seeing folder.jpg's0