Library detected wrong movie title - How to change?
I'm running what appears to be XBMC 10.5

My problem is that the library has detected some movies wrong, and when I right click on the movie and go to movie information, the refresh button is grayed out.

Any ideas on how i correct this?
You may change it with the Ember Media Manager (Rescrape).
or WXMM web interfaced XBMC manager

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60643

-=Jason=-
Do you have any idea why we lost the ability to change this within XBMC?
The refresh button is grey'd out if and only if you have a problem with your videodatabase.

Provide your videodatabase and information about which movie it is to developers for assessment.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The refresh button is greyed out on every single movie in my database (200+) how to i completely delete the database and start over?
hmm..I just right click on the movie I want corrected in file view & rescan it, & I get options to switch it to the right title. Still using pre-dharma beta build, though...
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
I did that previously. Its Dharma that doesn't let you fix it.
Good to know. Think I'll stick with the build I have till some more things get wrung out.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Hmm, that is weird. Running Dharma here with no problem. Try to change your scraper and redo the whole database.
while in Dharma beta in Movies Library mode I can context menu a movie and select refresh, I am them taken to a screen where the scraper asks me which movie I actually have 99.999999999999999% its correct but if not I can pick another one OR change the file name manually

-=jason=-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library detected wrong movie title - How to change?0