RSS Folder Monitor
I've knocked up a small (57k) program in dot net with the simple purpose of creating an RSS xml based on the content of a folder, I've set all torrent downloads to be moved to a specific folder, and set Foldermon to post the contents of this folder to an xml on my local web IIS server.

Pointing XBMC rss reader to this file now gives me an up-to date listing of completed torrent downloads.

Would anyone find this exe useful?
Recently I've been combining everything (xbmc, sabnzbd, sickbeard, tvheadend, couchpotato etc)on my webserver.

Im creating a dashboard/summary page and I'm looking to do something similar with a bash script and cron.hourly in ubuntu.

Currently it displays 2 html frames, the top a thin navigation frame and below that another which displays each of the pages (xbmc, sabnzbd etc) when clicked.

Here's a quick screenshot of the front page

I'd like to extend this bash script so that the front page also displays recently added information for a few of my folders. I'm guessing .net code is no good for me though..

EDIT: Okay, I managed to add a recently added movies table and a recently recorded shows table. If any one wants any help doing this let me know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS Folder Monitor0