DialogContextMenu issue
only the header was showing up on current xmbc trunk and current Backrow (my sig is currently outdated as I just did the upgrade and don't feel like looking up the revisions right now). i added font definitions <font> <textcolor> and <shadowcolor> for the Button Template section and now it's showing up.
kodi from https://github.com/eternalsword/xbmc/tree/delta, transparency 7.1.5, funtoo kernel 3.18.0
Oh yeah something's changed - I'll get on it.

Thanks for the heads up

#Edit - Fixed in the SVN
Thanks for the fix it works for most of the context menus, but it doesn't when watching a video the codec information is blank.

Thanks
Peter
------------------------
XBOX 1.1 Softmod
Asrock ION 330
------------------------
HI prjxbmc - would you mind explaining what you are doing so I can replicate it please?

Thanks
Yes when playing videos, there is context menu that displays the codec and CPU details in a overlay over the movie. When activated the overlay pops up but it is empty.

On my system it is mapped to the same key as the context menu which pops when displaying a list of films... which is what I understood from the first post.

I believe that this is mapped to the "o" key on the keyboard.

Does that make sense or am I still talking drivel?
Peter
------------------------
XBOX 1.1 Softmod
Asrock ION 330
------------------------
Oh no I understand what you mean - that was what I orignally thought you meant but was confused as I am not getting the same error using Windows and Mac OSX - for me it looks okay. Can I just ask what system you're running XBMC on?

Cheers
Linux LUCID 32 bit SVN32984.
------------------------
XBOX 1.1 Softmod
Asrock ION 330
------------------------
Okay I've made a few changes to the SVN - let me know if that helps
Sorry no there is still no text in the box.
------------------------
XBOX 1.1 Softmod
Asrock ION 330
------------------------
Oh that's strange - just to confirm it is this text you are referring to when playing videos?

Yes

------------------------
XBOX 1.1 Softmod
Asrock ION 330
------------------------
Okay I see what you mean - I've just made some more alterations. Would you mind testing them for me please?

It's tricky bug testing on Linux when I don't have anything running it.

Be useful to know if any other Linux users are getting the same bug?
Well that seems to have worked. I will keep on playing with it and if I spot anything else will let you know.

Thank you

Peter
------------------------
XBOX 1.1 Softmod
Asrock ION 330
------------------------
Oh that's great thanks Peter.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogContextMenu issue0