Home Shortcuts - am i using this incorrectly?
Sad 
Hi!
Can anyone help out with a small problem I'm having with the home shortcuts feature (i'm using "back row", but this is probably available in all skins)

So i go into "Settings" > "Skin options" > "Shortcuts". here I can create folders on the home menu - basically I would like a folder on the home screen which is linked directory to a certain tv show.

So I have added the tv show as a favourite, and now I go to "selected favourite" in order to make the link - but when the favourites screen opens up, there's nothing in there!

So - am I using this feature correctly? Or is this "selected favourites" screen based on something else - favourites.xml perhaps?

Thanks for your help!!!
It's not a built-in feature of XBMC, you'll need the script.favourites, put it in your XBMC/addons folder

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hi!

Thanks a lot for the reply. Was trying not to come across as a n00b but now its completely unavoidable! I ran the script but it just says "Error: script failed!", I'm running it from inside xbmc. I didnt have an addons folder so i created it myself - is that normal?

I'm being quite useless here, sorry Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Shortcuts - am i using this incorrectly?0