[Linux] Help using default web interface
Sad 
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I've been searching for a while now and to no avail. I installed xbmc on a new Ubuntu Lucid installation and enabled the web interface. Now I can access the interface from my laptop (on the same network) but I can't figure out how to do anything with it...

I don't know if this is what it's supposed to look like first of all. I've attached a screenshot of the web interface. Now, I can browse my library, but none of the files are clickable. I can't play or queue them. I don't know what I'm missing! Huh

On the now playing screen I see my current playlist, but again, I can't really do anything with it other than click one to start it playing immediately. But I still need to create the queue in xbmc. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Alternatively, can someone help me install a new skin for the web interface? I'm thinking maybe a different skin will work better. Unfortunately, after exhaustive searches, I can't find a single workable skin. For example, I downloaded the "Confluence" skin and the instructions say "replace your project mayhem folder". Well, I don't have a project mahem folder. In my styles folder, I just have "Rapier". And skins with .asp files don't seem to work because I'm on linux. Does anyone have a working linux skin?Sad And if so, can you upload your entire web folder? This is driving me crazy.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Wink

EDIT: <screenshot removed>
That is all you get with the current svn. There has been changes made to the web server recently, so hopefully some great web interfaces will start popping up. For now you have to wait i believe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] Help using default web interface0