No Seasons Found
Ive tried everything I can possibly think of but under all of my wide icon banners in the tv section it always says "no seasons found" under everything even after multiple re-scans! This app looks great but if it cant find any of my shows its worthless can someone please help me fix it?
Please provide more informations about your setup.
What XBMC version are you using? Are you connecting through WLAN? How are your shows organized?
And please provide a log.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Im using v9.11 on windows 7, yes im connecting via wlan, my shows are organized like this D: media -> TV -> TV Show Title -> Season xx -> episode number - Episode title.file extension

Im assuming this is the log you want, correct?
No, i meant the android log. Have a look at the FAQ to see how to get one.
OK, here it is.
Ok, all I see is that you opened the remote and switch to the settings activity. Didn't you do a testrun before posting the log?
Please open the app, navigate to the seasons view for one ore more tv shows and grab a log of that.
Yea I did I dont know why it didnt show up. heres another one. I clicked on about 10 different shows, updated the library, then clicked on another five shows.
I am having the exact same problem, after scraping, it seems to find all shows, but when i enter them there is no seasons, no episodes.

Do i have to add each show as a media source separatly? My folder structure looks like the one posted above.

Also, i just downloaded all the banners and the seasons headers, but they are not showing. Same goes for movie posters, downloaded over 600 of them, but they are not shown when i enter the movies section.

Ive tried restarting the app (killing it first), and re-updating the library and such, but cant seem to get it to work Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Seasons Found0