[Feature Request] App2sd
Smile 
I was delighted to find out this app was developed for Android! Even if it still has it's quirks and kinks, I'm looking forward to its development.

Now, I'm requesting for the possibility to install the application to the memory card. My phone has very limited internal storage, and the remote takes about 5 megabytes of it. More and more models are getting Froyo now, so support for app2sd would make sense!
There is already a discussion about this.
See http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...ail?id=325
salle Wrote:I was delighted to find out this app was developed for Android! Even if it still has it's quirks and kinks, I'm looking forward to its development.

Now, I'm requesting for the possibility to install the application to the memory card. My phone has very limited internal storage, and the remote takes about 5 megabytes of it. More and more models are getting Froyo now, so support for app2sd would make sense!

I agree aslong as it cant be moved to SD I wount be using it, there is another remote for xbmc out there for android that have the functionality i require and runs from SD card saving my precious phones memory for more important tasks.
Until its moveable its bloatware I wount run on my phone....
Will see what we can do.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Test an intermediate build here. Please report any other stuff that breaks before Market release.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
freezy Wrote:Test an intermediate build here. Please report any other stuff that breaks before Market release.

Now we are talking Smile

Problem with remote in Music Playlist there is no way to return to the start menu of the app I have to exit prog then restart to be back at selection and in now playing I can only go to the remote and freom remote screen there isnt any way back to the start menu on the android, make sense? seems the backbutton wount work at all :confused2:
freezy Wrote:Test an intermediate build here. Please report any other stuff that breaks before Market release.

Back button seems to be broken for me.

EDIT: HTC Desire + 2.2
Where exactly?
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Phisical back key is what is not working. "Back" button on remote seems to work fine. I have tested it in Movies, TV shows and Now Playing and can't get back out of any of them. With TV shows, when I go in to Season, then episode levels I can't back out of either of them with the phisical back button. I have to use my phone's Home button to close the program and restart to go back to the main menu.
Having Android 2.2 i guess?
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
That is correct.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] App2sd0