Red vs blue, launch, ifilm v1.1
i've just made a very simple site for our friend flash.

the red vs blue script is being made and will be done soon! so it is being made! keep checking back. it will be put up when its done.

theres also a new version of the aqtbrowser and ifilm v1.1! check to see the new features!

download them all from my site here:

http://www.ek-clan.vxcomputers.com/flashscripts/

enjoy.

adam
you are amazing adamscybot my hat goes off to you.
:bowdown:
are you being sarcastic :p?
no dude…calm down, i’m serious. i think your scripts are bad ass. why would i be sarcastic? just take the complement dammit…heh. i would love to learn how to script in python but i’m just not a programmer, code and i don’t get along very well, so therefore i complement you on your skills. =] i’m also really looking forward to the red vs blue script. keep up the good work, some of us seriously appreciate it.. *no sarcasm intented*
:d
on more question for you, where does the ifilmbrowser download the files when the “download and play option” option is set? is this a directory that needs to be emptied every now and then? thanks for your help man.
as i am not much of a programer also, but looking at the script, it seems like it d/ls to the q: drive

q:\\scripts\\ifilmbrowser\\temp.mov

also seems it names every movie it d/ls as "temp.mov" so you wouldnt have to empty the folder out or anything. it just overwrites the old movie with the new one your watching, but you also dont get to keep the movies, unless everytime you watch a movie you go change the file name (temp.mov) to something else so it dosent over write it.
yah..i see that now, right on...thanks for the help. =]
so, here is another question for yah, i notice that when i transfer the temp.mov file to my pc that i get from your ifilm script and try and play it most of the downloaded streams have no sound, the peta commercials are the only ones that have sound actually that i’ve found so far. any clue why this is or how i could fix it? thanks.
whoaaaa!! as clearly stated the scripts were not made by me but flash. he is some guy on these forums. great guy. i know many programming languages and im going to learn python :p

still, the download and play options are exclusive to my site. Wink and the upcoming red vs blue script will be on my site asap.

and q: isnt really a drive for xbmc. really that leads to 'wherever you installed xbmc/scripts'

im not sure about that bit about trainsferring the files. ask flash :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red vs blue, launch, ifilm v1.10